|Priscilla Quintana Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||August 11, 1992|
Priscilla Quintana is an American actor and model. She has been cast in several shows and movies such as Lethal Weapon, Masters of S*x, Pandora, Good Trouble, The Gambler, Furious 7, Traffik, Training Day, Web Atlas, VR Startup, and Polaroid.
Priscilla Ann Quintana
Downey, Los Angeles County, California, United States
California, United States
Priscilla Quintana studied at Downey High School, graduating in 2010. She later won a scholarship to film school.
- Mother – Karen Yvonne
- Siblings – She has 2 sisters.
Priscilla Quintana has been signed with –
- LINK Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Otto Models
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Priscilla Quintana has dated –
- Keenan Tracey (2017-2020) – She started going out with Canadian actor Keenan Tracey in 2017. They met while working in the 2019 supernatural horror film Polaroid. However, the duo reportedly broke up in the year 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
- Often compared to Gal Gadot
- Pouty lips
7 (US) or 4.5 (UK) or 37.5 (EU)
She was cast as a woman walking from a car in a Scion FR-S TV Commercial in 2014.
Priscilla Quintana Facts
- She was raised by a single mother who has also dedicated her time helping out pregnant teen girls that had been thrown out of their homes.
- Priscilla Quintana made her first theatrical film appearance as a Casino Hostess in the 2014 crime drama film The Gambler, starring Mark Wahlberg, John Goodman, Brie Larson, Michael K. Williams, Jessica Lange, and George Kennedy. However, Priscilla’s role went uncredited.
- She made her first credited theatrical film appearance as Christine in the 2018 horror-thriller film Traffik.
- Alongside the likes of Kathryn Prescott, Samantha Logan, Katie Stevens, Madelaine Petsch, Keenan Tracey, and others, Priscilla co-starred as Mina in the 2019 supernatural horror film Polaroid.
- In 2019, she started playing Jacqueline “Jax” Zhou (aka Pandora), a young woman whose parents were killed in a surprise attack on the planet colony they were living on, in The CW sci-fi action series Pandora.
- She loves animals and has often fostered homeless dogs that would otherwise be euthanized. She has also volunteered with the like-minded, LA-based rescue organization Wag and Walks.
- While filming Pandora in Bulgaria, Priscilla Quintana decided to save many of the stray dogs she met by bringing them back to the United States.
- She brought to life the recurring role of Isabella Tavez, an aspiring actress and model, in the television drama series Good Trouble in 2020.
Featured Image by Priscilla Quintana / Instagram