|Patrick Cutrone Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 0.5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 3, 1998|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ever since he joined the senior squad in 2017, Patrick Cutrone has shown that he has the ability and skills to become an important member of the AC Milan squad. He has also proved how much he loves the Milanese giants and his persistence to establish himself at the club has been noteworthy. The testament of how highly he is rated at the club is that he wasn’t placed on the transfer or loan list after the club signed Gonzalo Higuain. Instead, the club management decided to sell Nikola Kalinic. It is believed at the club that he could go on to emulate their iconic goalscorer, Inzaghi.
Como, Lombardy, Italy
Patrick Cutrone honed his soccer skills at the youth setup of AC Milan which he had joined in 2007.
Professional Soccer Player
- Father – Pasquale Cutrone
- Siblings – Christopher Cutrone (Older Brother) (Professional Soccer Player)
Patrick Cutrone is represented by Donato Orgnoni.
63 – AC Milan
6 ft 0.5 in or 184 cm
75 kg or 165 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Patrick Cutrone is not a big fan of sharing the details of his private life with the media. However, going by his Instagram feed, we can confirm that he is in a relationship with a beautiful girl. Although he has shared many loved-up pictures with his girlfriend, he has been careful not to divulge her identity.
Also, by getting into a relationship, he has amusingly fulfilled his AC Milan boss, Gennaro Gattuso’s wish that Patrick should find a girlfriend to enjoy life while also improving his game.
Race / Ethnicity
Patrick Cutrone has signed a personal endorsement deal with Adidas and as per the clauses of the deal, he is required to wear Adidas shoes for his professional matches. He also uses his social media activity to promote their range of footwear.
Best Known For
Being one of the best young strikers in the Italian top flight. Some Serie A experts believe that he is the true number 9 and even has been compared with the former AC Milan legend Filippo Inzaghi.
First Soccer Match
In May 2017, he made his professional debut with AC Milan in a Serie A home match against Bologna. He replaced Gerard Deulofeu at the 85th minute in Milan’s 3-0 win. It proved to be an eventful debut as he picked a yellow card for a mistimed sliding tackle.
In September 2017, he made his first UEFA Europa League debut in AC Milan‘s match against HNK Rijeka. His side won the dramatic match by 3-2.
In March 2018, he made his international debut for Italian national team in a friendly match against Argentina. His side lost the match by 2-0.
- Aerial Ability
- Attacking Movement
- Ability to read the game
- Team Play
Patrick Cutrone Favorite Things
- Idols – Andrea Belotti, Álvaro Morata
Source – Wikipedia
Patrick Cutrone Facts
- Cutrone started his soccer journey at the age of 7, in 2005, by joining the local team GS Parediense.
- In January 2017, he was promoted to the AC Milan‘s senior squad with club manager Vincenzo Montella particularly impressed with his predatory instincts.
- After AC Milan‘s new owners spent over €200 million on transfers in the summer of 2017 to help the club to return to its former glory, he was asked to join a smaller Serie A club for more playing time. However, Patrick decided against the move and instead decided to fight for his spot in the team.
- In August 2017, he scored his first professional match in the 2nd leg of Milan’s 2017–18 Europa League qualification match against Romanian side CSU Craiova.
- He scored his first Serie A goal in an away game against Crotone in August 2017. The match ended in 3-0 in Milan’s favor.
- In January 2018, it was reported that he would be handed a 2-match ban for deliberate handball after he had turned in Hakan Calhanoglu’s freekick against Lazio. It was initially assumed that he had scored a header but it was later revealed that the ball had hit his arm. However, he managed to escape the ban as the FIGC investigation proved that the handball was unintentional.
- In August 2018, he was sent in as a late substitute in a Serie A match against AS Roma. He managed to score the last minute winner to give his side the first competitive win of the new season.
- Follow Patrick Cutrone on Instagram.
Featured Image by Patrick Cutrone / Instagram