|Patrick Wilson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||February 1, 1969|
Patrick Wilson is an American musician, singer, and songwriter who is best known for being the drummer and co-founding member of the alternative rock band Weezer. As of 2018, he has worked on more than 13 studio albums along with the band. He is also the frontman of an alternative rock band The Special Goodness.
Patrick George Wilson
Buffalo, New York, United States
Patrick attended Clarence High School.
Musician, Drummer, Singer, Guitarist, Songwriter
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Patrick is represented by Crush Music.
Alternative Rock, Power Pop, Pop-punk, Emo, Indie Rock
Drums, Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Keyboards
- Geffen Records
- Epitaph Records
- DGC Records
- Jive Records
- Interscope Records
- Republic Records
- Atlantic Recording Corporation
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Patrick has dated –
- Jennifer Wilson (1994-2013) – Patrick married Jennifer in 1994. The couple has two sons named Charlie (b. 2004) and Ian Patrick, born in early 2008. Jennifer passed away in August 2013 after a long battle with cancer.
- Patrick remarried in February 2015. However, there is not much information available about his 2nd marriage.
Race / Ethnicity
Patrick has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
Being the musician, singer, and songwriter of the rock band Weezer
Patrick released his first studio album titled Weezer (Blue Album) on May 10, 1994, under DGC Records. The album was proved to be a success and peaked at number 16 on the US Billboard 200, and was declared triple ‘platinum’ by RIAA.
Patrick made his theatrical film debut in Factory Girl as John Cale in 2006.
First TV Show
Patrick made his first TV show appearance in Conan as himself in 2015.
Patrick Wilson Favorite Things
- Influence – Barry Manilow
Source – Wikipedia
Patrick Wilson Facts
- He was influenced by music at a young age and the first album that he purchased was Barry Manilow’s This One’s for You (1976).
- The first concert that he attended was of the American hard rock band Van Halen, shortly after his 15th birthday. It was after witnessing the Van Halen concert that he was inspired to take drum lessons.
- By the time he reached the senior year in high school, he along with his friend Greg Czarnecki began teaching drums and amassed more than 30 students.
- In 1987, he graduated high school and took admission in a local college but eventually dropped out after just 1 semester.
- One of his friends named Patrick Finn urged him to move to Los Angeles which he did at the age of 21 in search of better opportunities.
- Patrick became associated with a short-lived band called the Bush sometime after moving to Los Angeles.
- In 1992, he became the part of the rock band Weezer along with vocalist and lead guitarist Rivers Cuomo, bassist Matt Sharp, and guitarist Jason Cropper.
- In 1996, he formed an American alternative rock band called The Special Goodness.
- Follow him on Twitter.
Featured Image by Patrick Wilson / Instagram