|Paul Potts Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||October 13, 1970|
Paul Potts is an English tenor musician who’s better known for winning the first series of ITV’s Britain’s Got Talent in 2007 during which he performed the “Nessun dorma”, an aria from Puccini’s opera, Turandot.
Paul Robert Potts
Kingswood, South Gloucestershire, England, United Kingdom
- Father – Roland Potts (Bus Driver)
- Mother – Yvonne (née Higgins) (Supermarket Cashier)
- Siblings – He has 2 brothers and 1 sister.
He self-manages himself.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
116 kg or 256 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Paul Potts has dated –
- Julie-Ann (2001-Present) – Paul Potts and Julie-Ann got married in May 2003.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of English descent.
- Round Face
- Plump Lips
Paul Potts Facts
- He auditioned for Britain’s Got Talent at the Wales Millenium Centre in Cardiff, Wales, on March 17, 2007.
- Winning the reality talent competition opened bigger opportunities for him and has earned him a spot in the music industry as an operatic pop singer.
- Before fame, he used to work as a manager at Carphone Ware, served as a Bristol city councilor for 7 years from 1996 to 2003, and performed in amateur opera shows from 1999 to 2003.
- In September 2017, he won the 320th episode of the South Korean TV music competition Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend in a duet with Bae Da-hae.
- In 2019, he competed at America’s Got Talent: The Champions and made it to the final 12, but failed to make it to the top 5.
Featured Image by GabboT / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0