|Paulini Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||October 15, 1982|
Paulini is an Australian singer, songwriter as well as an actress who shot to fame in 2003 when she took part in the 1st season of Australian Idol getting placed 4th in the competition that led to her being signed a recording contract with Sony BMG Australia. She thereby released her studio album One Determined Heart (2004) that debuted at number 1 on the ARIA Albums Chart and was certified ‘platinum’. Paulini is the recipient of several awards including the Nickelodeon Australian Kids’ Choice Awards in 2006 for “Fave Song”. She has also performed as an actress appearing in plays like the Australian production of The Bodyguard (2017) where she portrayed the role of Rachel Marron.
She went to Coogee Public School in Randwick in New South Wales. After that, she attended Bankstown Girls High School in Sydney in Australia.
Singer, Songwriter, Actress
- Father – Isireli (Former choir conductor)
- Mother – Miliana (Nurse)
- Siblings – She has 3 older brothers and 2 older sisters.
R&B, Adult Contemporary, Pop
- Sony BMG
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Wes Naiqama (2006-2007) – She started dating Fijian professional rugby league footballer Wes Naiqama in 2006. They split the following year.
- Brock Hunter – In July 2017, she disclosed that she was dating a man named Brock Hunter, whom she had been introduced to 8 months earlier at a health and fitness boot camp in Thailand.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Fijian descent.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Prominent cheekbones
- Fuller lips
Paulini Favorite Things
- Supporter Of – LGBTI community
- Passion – Charities, having performed at various fundraising events such as the annual Channel Seven Perth Telethon, and annual Christmas carols events like Carols in the Domain
Source – Wikipedia
- She was brought up in a devout Christian family.
- She and her family started singing and playing instruments from a young age, in spite of not being classically trained in music. Their father began teaching her and her siblings how to harmonize and when she was 10 years old, he encouraged her to showcase her singing abilities at a church talent quest and it was then that Paulini realized that she yearned to become a singer.
- Along with singing, she also had a passion for playing netball.
- Paulini has revealed that she spent years struggling with her weight and she attained a new slimmer physique in 2014 after going from a size 16 to a size 10 that was possible after leading a very disciplined lifestyle that included eating healthy, running, going to the gym, and going to sleep early every day.
Featured Image by Paulini / Instagram