|Pavani Gangireddy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||August 20, 1987|
Pavani Gangireddy is an Indian film actress, software engineer, model, and fashion blogger who is widely recognized for her performance in Telugu films such as Size Zero (2015) in which she essayed the part of Jyoti and Antariksham 9000 KMPH (2018) where she played the role of an ISC employee. She has appeared in several web series including Ekkadiki Ee Parugu (2019) where she portrayed the character of Vaishnavi.
Prakasam district, Andhra Pradesh, India
She holds a degree in Software Engineering.
Software engineer, Actress, Model, Fashion blogger
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Her husband has been into construction and they together have a son and a daughter.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Expressive eyes
- Dimpled chin
- Defined jawline
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as the Cleanse High program.
Pavani Gangireddy Favorite Things
- Interests – Traveling
- Passion – Nature
Source – Instagram
Pavani Gangireddy Facts
- She had moved from the Prakasam district to Hyderabad when she was 14 years old.
- She has been a Technology lead at a multinational corporation.
- Pavani has declared herself to be an aspiring interior designer.
- She has more than 100k followers on Instagram.
- Pavani has stated that she had never considered becoming an actress and her journey in movies began by chance. She acted in a short film that she happened to show to an assistant director from Kranthi Madhav’s team, who gave her an offer that she found too good to deny.
- Regarding her role in the web television series Loser that began to air in 2020, she has revealed that the most difficult part was the first shot that had included a romantic scene and one of herself getting married, and she had begun to feel uncomfortable. However, her co-star Priyadarshi had supported her immensely and had tried his best to make her comfortable on the set, for which she has been grateful. She has gone on to express her gratitude to the director as well for proper assistance that made it possible for her to pull off the shots well.
- Pavani has disclosed that she has worked in films as a hobby and has selected only those roles which she has found suitable to her tastes. She has affirmed that she has loved her job and has thoroughly enjoyed doing films too, on the side.
Featured Image by A Zippy Hippy Soul / Instagram