|Peaches Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||November 11, 1966|
Peaches is a Canadian musician, director, producer, performance artist, and visual artist who has produced successful albums like The Teaches of Peaches (2000), Impeach My Bush (2006), I Feel Cream (2009), Rub (2015), etc. She has more than 100k followers on Instagram and Twitter, more than 300k followers on Facebook, and more than 100k subscribers on YouTube.
Merrill Beth Nisker
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Musician, Director, Producer, Performance Artist, Visual Artist
- Father – Bernie Nisker
- Mother – Noreen Nisker
Electroclash, Electropunk, Punk Rock, Dance-Punk, Alternative Hip Hop, Alternative Dance, Synth-Pop
Vocals, Guitar, Synthesizer, Drum Machine, Theremin, Keytar, Bass Guitar, Laser Harp
- XL Recordings
- Teenage USA Recordings
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Peaches has dated –
- Ellison Glenn – As of 2020, she is in a longterm relationship with Ellison Glenn, who goes by the stage name Black Cracker.
Race / Ethnicity
However, she dyes her hair with ‘Blonde’ highlights.
Edgy costumes and make-up
- Vestal Watches
- God’s Love We Deliver
- Glam Doll Donuts
- She adopted the stage name Peaches in the mid-1990s from the song, Four Women by Nina Simone.
- Her most recognizable single, F**k the Pain Away has featured in numerous films including Lost in Translation (2003) and Wetlands (2013). The song has also appeared on TV shows like 30 Rock, True Blood, The Handmaid’s Tale, South Park, etc.
- Her semi-biographical musical film titled Peaches Does Herself premiered at the Toronto International Film Festival in 2012.
- Hers was one of the first female busts made into a cast by Cynthia Albritton of Cynthia Plaster Caster in 2001. Cynthia is famous for making molds of male rockstars’ gen***lia like Jimi Hendrix, Ariel Pink, Harvey Mandel, etc.
Featured Image by Eric Silva / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 2.0