|Pete Hegseth Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||June 6, 1980|
Pete Hegseth is an American TV host, author, and former army officer who had started working with Fox News as a political and military contributor in 2014. From 2003 to 2014, he had served in the United States Army and had retired with the rank of ‘Major’. He is also the former executive director of political advocacy groups such as Vets For Freedom and Concerned Veterans for America. He has published the books In the Arena (2016) and American Crusade (2020).
Peter Brian Hegseth
Forest Lake, Washington County, Minnesota, United States
Holmdel Township, Monmouth County, New Jersey, United States
Pete had attended the Forest Lake Area High School in Forest Lake, Minnesota. He had then graduated, in 2003, from Princeton University, a private Ivy League research university in New Jersey, with a Bachelor of Arts degree. In 2013, he had received a Master of Public Policy degree from the John F. Kennedy School of Government, a constituent of the renowned Harvard University.
TV Host, Author, Army Officer (Retired)
- Father – Brian Hegseth
- Mother – Penelope ‘Penny’ Hegseth
- Siblings – He has 2 younger brothers.
6 ft or 183 cm
79 kg or 174 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Pete has dated –
- Meredith Schwartz (2004-2009) – Pete was married to Meredith Schwarz from 2004 to 2009.
- Samantha Deering (2010-2017) – He had married Samantha Deering in 2010 and they have 3 sons together named Boone Hegseth, Gunner Hegseth (b. June 13, 2010), and Rex Brian Hegseth. They got divorced in August 2017.
- Jennifer Rauchet (2017-Present) – While he was married to Samantha, he had an extramarital affair with TV news executive producer Jennifer Cunningham Rauchet and the duo had a daughter together named Gwen Hegseth (b. August 2017). The couple got engaged in June 2019 and were married on August 16, 2019. Pete has 3 step-children from Jennifer’s first marriage.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
- Toned physique
- Short-cropped, wavy hair
- Clean-shaven look
- Has the phrase ‘We The People’ tattooed on his right forearm
- Affable smile
- Has the American flag and the ‘Coat of Arms’ of the 187th Airborne Infantry Regiment tattooed on his right bicep
- Has one large Cross and 4 smaller crosses tattooed on the right side of his chest
Pete Hegseth Facts
- While he was studying at Princeton University, Pete had served as the publisher of a conservative magazine called The Princeton Tory.
- After graduating from there in 2003, he had joined the now-defunct The Bear Stearns Companies, Inc., a New York-based global investment bank, securities trading, and brokerage firm, as an equity capital markets analyst. After a few months, he had been commissioned as a reserve infantry officer into the U.S. Army National Guard.
- In 2004, while his unit was serving at Guantánamo Bay, he had been awarded the ‘Army Commendation Medal’ for his work as an infantry platoon leader.
- After returning from there, he had served in the War in Afghanistan as well as the Iraq War. During his stint in Iraq, he had been awarded the ‘Bronze Star Medal’, the Combat Infantryman Badge’, and another ‘Army Commendation Medal’.
- In August 2019, he swam across the Hudson River in support of military veterans.
Featured Image by Pete Hegseth / Instagram