|Peter Porte Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||March 31, 1985|
Peter Porte is an American actor who grew up in a small village in New York. His first time performing on stage was when he was in grade 3. Afterward, Peter Porte played in several other roles while he was in school. Due to his passion for acting, he decided to push his acting career forward by applying and joining NYC’s Tisch School of Arts for BFA in Acting. He graduated and got his degree in 2016. Peter attained several degrees after studying in several places such as Hong Kong and Paris, and at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA) in London. After obtaining all his degrees and completing his education, Peter returned to the United States and began working with several theatres. After moving to the United States, he also got his first significant acting gig, with the Broadway National Touring Company of Mamma Mia.
Peter has acted in several movies and television shows including CSI: Miami (2008), Medium (2008), Parks and Recreation (2012), The New Normal (2013), and Cold Case (2009), and also on the sitcom Baby Daddy (2014-2017), where he played the role of Brad Walker, who is the husband of Bonnie Wheeler. While still working on shows, Peter’s career took a big leap when he landed a role as Ricky Williams on The Young and the Restless in 2011. He was nominated for the Gold Derby Awards for “Supporting Actor in Daytime Drama” for his role in The Young and the Restless (2011).
Peter J. Porte
Greenwood Lake, New York, United States
Peter Porte attended George F. Baker High School in Tuxedo, New York, United States. He then earned a BFA in Acting at New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts in New York, United States. Peter then went to study at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London.
- Father – Paul Porte
- Mother – Teresa Porte
Peter Porte is represented by –
- Heffner Management
- TNG Models
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
84 kg or 185 lbs
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Peter Porte has dated –
- Chelsea Kane (2015) – Chelsea Kane is an American actress and singer. It was rumored in February 2015 that they were together as they attended the Muhammad Ali’s Celebrity Fight Night XXI together. Neither of them addressed the issue.
- Jacob Villere (2018) – Peter Porte and Jacob Villere got married on October 7, 2018, at Latrobe’s on Royal in New Orleans, shocking all his fans who had been waiting for news about his girlfriend. The couple spends holidays with their families.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Italian and Polish descent.
- Symmetrical face
- Tall height
Best Known For
- Playing a role in the soap opera The Young and the Restless, and also acting on two short films It’s Not Porn… and Sutures
- Appearing in the sitcom Baby Daddy (2014-2017) as Brad Walker
Peter Porte made his first theatrical film appearance in the role of Devin in the movie Christmas Harmony in 2018.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance as Fourth Man in the television series Medium in 2008.
Peter Porte Facts
- He is very famous for his character Ricky Williams in The Young and the Restless.
- His parents are from Europe. His father Paul Porte is Italian, and his mother Teresa is Polish.
- Peter Porte was rumored to be dating American actress, Chelsea Kane in 2015 because they were spotted several times together at the red carpet events and other places. They both featured in the series of Baby Daddy together.
- Peter Porte has starred in numerous TV movies and they include A Cinderella Christmas (2016), The Good Nanny (2017), Love at the Shore (2017), A Gift to Remember (2017) and Love, Once and Always (2018).
- Peter Porte started his career as a model, doing shows in Milan and Paris before he started his acting career.
- After years of speculation about his relationships and personal life, Peter finally revealed his sexuality to the public when the news of his marriage to Jacob Jules Villere in October 2018 came out. Their ceremony was held at Latrobe’s on Royal, one of the most exquisite event centers in New Orleans.
- The first show Peter ever played in was a pageant about Christopher Columbus. He claims that he only got the part because he had the costume. His mother gave him a very traditional Polish garb that looked somewhat European.
- Follow Peter Porte on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Peter Porte / Instagram