|Elton Castee Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||July 6, 1990|
Elton Castee is an American social media star, producer, actor, comedian, TV personality, and social activist, best known for his YouTube channel titled “TFIL” which has amassed a fanbase of more than 2.5 million subscribers and more than 350 million views. Elton was initially known for his short skits on the Vine platform, and became widely recognized after his video of jumping into a public fountain and yelling “Cannonball!” went viral. He created his YouTube channel on July 25, 2011, as a way to expand his reach. The channel’s viewership skyrocketed after Elton began uploading a video series that followed a group of friends in a beat-up motorhome seeking adventure through traveling and had a list of 1k ridiculous things they wanted to do before they died with only $600 in their pocket. Between 2016, when they set the goal, and early July 2019, they’ve checked 237 out of 1k things off their bucket list, and visited 15 countries and 6 continents. They’ve also raised more than $325k for various reasons during that time period and became 10-times Guinness World Record holders.
To help raise awareness and promote fundraisers, Elton has collaborated with other social media stars such as Andrea Russett, Corey Scherer, Sam Golbach, Colby Brock, Corbin Reinhardt, Jake Webber, David Dobrik, Scotty Sire, and many others. He uploads vlogs and challenges of them doing adrenaline-pumping, potentially lethal activities such as shooting a rocket launcher, skydiving, driving a tank, kayaking off a waterfall, racing in a Lamborghini, alligator wrestling, bungee jumping, and more. On May 8, 2019, Elton launched his secondary YouTube channel titled “TFIL Films,” also known as “TFIL – Films to Inspire Change” which is the 1st ever YouTube non-profit documentary channel, with the goal of donating 100% of its earnings to various causes and organizations. He himself founded a not-for-profit organization named For Sparta Organization in January 2019 to help with those efforts. Elton Castee has also amassed a large fanbase online with more than 700k followers on Instagram, more than 600k followers on Twitter, and more than 500k followers on Facebook.
Elton Drew Castee
Connecticut, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Social Media Star, Social Activist, Actor, TV Personality, Producer, Comedian
Elton Castee is represented by –
- Abrams Artists Agency (Talent Agent) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- 28th Ave Management (Manager) in Venice, California, United States
Hip Hop, Rap, Alternative/Indie
Send It Society
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Elton Castee has dated –
- Amanda Swearingen (2017-2018) – His relationship with the TV show host Amanda Swearingen can be traced to early 2017 on social media. The two have appeared in many videos on his channel together. On Valentine’s Day 2017, as a gift, he dedicated her a message on Twitter and joked that he finally decided to follow her on all social media. The two broke up in mid-2018, and because Amanda received a lot of backlash from his fanbase, she decided to erase all of her social media accounts. To explain what happened, and give himself closure, 4 months after he wrote the lyrics and released a song titled I Love You, Good Bye. on September 2, 2018, bidding farewell to a relationship that had a huge influence on him.
- Ginger Duran (2019-Present) – In January 2019, Elton made an Instagram post where he was pictured with his girlfriend in an art gallery for the 1st time. She is a self-described margarita connoisseur, book clubber, hot sauce aficionado, and talent manager, and the two became nearly inseparable. They also share a love for animals, and have visited the wild animal sanctuary Animal Tracks, Inc. in Los Angeles, California, United States, and took a picture with the internet sensation, Dobby the Fox.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
He has also dyed his hair ‘Pink’ in the past.
- Messy fringe haircut
- Bushy eyebrows
Elton Castee has supported or promoted organizations and charities such as –
- Animal Track Inc.
- For Sparta Organization
Best Known For
- Being a social activist, having raised funds for numerous organizations, as well as having created “TFIL Films” YouTube channel, the 1st ever non-profit channel that donates 100% of its profits to charity
- Being the founder of For Sparta Organization that sells merchandise, promotes awareness, and makes fundraisers for various causes
- His role of one of ‘The Down South Boys’ in the comedy, sports movie FML (2016)
- Appearing in the web series David’s Vlog in 2015 and 2016, created and ran by the YouTuber David Dobrik
- Having a fanbase online with more than 2.5 million subscribers on his primary YouTube channel, as well as more than 1 million subscribers on his secondary YouTube channel, more than 700k followers on Instagram, more than 600k followers on Twitter, and more than 500k followers on Facebook
As a Singer
Elton Castee released his debut single on February 22, 2019, titled The Fun in Life feat. Pierre Bouvier & Scotty Sire. On September 2, 2018, Elton released his 2nd single in the rap/hip hop genre, titled Love You, Good Bye. feat. Andie Case & Jay Walker.
Elton Castee made his feature film debut as one of ‘The Down South Boys’ in the comedy, sports movie FML in 2016. It also featured YouTubers and social media stars in other roles, such as Busy Philipps, Jimmy Tatro, Andrew Daly, Page Kennedy, Jason Nash, Mary Grill, Jessica Serfatzy, David Dobrik, Jaclyn Hales, Skyler Wright, Manon Mathews, Jann Karam, Alex Ernst, Brandon Calvillo, and others.
First Web Show
Elton Castee made his first web show appearance as ‘Himself’ in an episode titled Kissing My Friends Mom! of the comedy series David’s Vlog on December 25, 2015.
First TV Show
Elton Castee made his first TV show appearance as ‘Himself’ in an episode of the sport, comedy series Fox Tossing in 2017.
Elton Castee Favorite Things
- TV Show – Patriot Act with Hasan Minhaj
- Song – Baby Shark
- Animals – Monkey, Dog, Wolf, Sheep, Kangaroo, Koala, Hawk, Tiger, Elephant, Llama
- Personal Quote – “Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.”
Elton Castee Facts
- His grandpa was left with only 7 fingers after the war.
- When Elton 1st started his Vine account, he made a bet with his friends that whoever hits 10k followers has to buy hockey playoff tickets for others. Elton hit the milestone in only 6 days, while one of his friends did it 2 days later.
- Elton’s videos appeared on MTV’s Ridiculousness, iFunny, Break, The Chive, TruTV’s Top 20 Funniest, and many other TV and web shows.
- One of his dogs passed away in June 2016.
- He has a dog with heterochromia named Circa, who has an Instagram account under the name “circathefluff” with more than 15k followers.
- He created a website, a movement, and a merchandise store named Send It Society in 2013, with the goal of keeping as many people away from their couch as possible by promoting an active life.
- Early in life, Elton realized that he can pursue his dreams all he wanted, but unless he could feed himself, it simply wouldn’t last. So, he worked 2-3 jobs at once.
- Elton used to find neon signs from a store that was going under, buy them for $30, and resell them for $300.
- He used to restore old Mustang cars. Elton would buy them for $3k, pay $200-300 in parts, and re-sell them for $4500. He would repeat the process almost every week.
- Elton was a massage therapist for 5 years in the past.
- For his appearance at the 2015 Grammy Awards, he shaved his legs partially, leaving only diagonal stripes of hair.
- He met and took a picture with the American singer-songwriter Meghan Trainor in February 2016.
- Elton is sometimes called Bam Margera of Vine.
- He and a social media star Meghan McCarthy are best friends. It all began when she allowed him to stay at her place while he was still trying to determine whether or not he liked Los Angeles, California, United States.
- His channel reached a milestone of 1 million subscribers on September 1, 2017.
- In September 2017, Elton moved into a dog kennel in an effort to raise $100k for the spcaLA organization and live-streamed it 24/7. In the end, he spent 151 straight hours inside and managed to raise $188,275.
- Elton once rented his motorhome for $500 for 5 days, but the rentee backed it into a tree and caused a damage of nearly $13k, prompting him to be extremely careful in who to trust.
- He was both a presenter and a producer of the short web series Fill in the [Prank] in 2017.
- Elton released 2 comedy singles, titled You Can All Touch My Beard (feat. Scotty Sire) on October 6, 2017, and Just Average on June 2, 2018.
- For Movember, an annual event that lasts the whole month of November every year, Elton allowed someone to wax his entire beard to bring awareness to men’s health issues.
- Elton doesn’t think parents should raise their kids genderless while they’re too young to fully understand the concept.
- His mom loved to tickle him as a kid, and still did it regularly in 2019, which annoyed him but still made a special connection between them.
- On June 13, 2019, his channel titled “TFIL” became the most subscribed and most viewed travel YouTube channel in the world.
- As of July 2019, his goal with his secondary YouTube channel and the organization he founded, For Sparta Organization, is to raise $1.5 million by the end of 2019.
- He was disappointed by the end of Game of Thrones (2011-2019) and thought the documentary episode that aired last was better than the whole final season.
- In mid-June 2019, he announced editing his videos is no longer enjoyable and he cannot stay up late anymore and was looking to hire a professional to do it.
- Visit his official website @ forsparta.org.
- Follow him on Instagram, 2nd Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, 2nd YouTube, Patreon, Apple Music, and Spotify.
Featured Image by Elton Castee / Instagram