|Brandon Calvillo Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||July 28, 1994|
|Boyfriend / Girlfriend||Unknown|
Brandon Calvillo is an American Instagram star known for his popularity on various social media platforms. He has done endorsement work for numerous brands like DeWalt and Virgin Mobile. He has a self-titled YouTube channel with more than 300k subscribers. Brandon has a huge social media fan base with more than 1 million followers on Instagram and more than 700k followers on Twitter.
California, United States
Brandon Calvillo went to the El Dorado High School. However, he decided against going for the college education.
Viner, Instagram Star, Musician
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Kimberly Calvillo
- Siblings – Gregory Calvillo (Brother) (Viner, Instagram Star), Jesse Calvillo (Brother) (Viner, Instagram Star)
Brandon Calvillo is represented by Millennial Entertainment.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Brandon Calvillo has opted to keep his personal life away from the spotlight and apart from making jokes and sarcastic comments, he has refrained from discussing his love life on the social media. This makes it difficult for us to say anything about his dating history and love life.
Race / Ethnicity
Calvillo has refused to reveal his sexual orientation because he believes that by categorizing himself as gay, straight, or bisexual, he will lose what it means to be a human.
Brandon Calvillo has used his social media popularity to bag lucrative digital endorsement deals. He especially uses his social media posts and videos to promote products and brands such as DeWalt and Virgin Mobile.
He is not religious.
Best Known For
- His immense popularity on the now-defunct social media app, Vine. He had managed to earn more than 6.4 million followers on the app.
- His strong presence on the mainstream social media platforms such as Instagram, where he has more than 1 million followers
- Having collaborated with popular social media personalities such as Jason Nash, Christian DelGrosso, Nash Grier, Josh Darnit, Thomas Sanders, King Bach, and Marcus Johns
As a Musician
He has released his music online via SoundCloud such as Newborn, Up in the Ground, and Empty House.
He hasn’t made his theatrical film debut yet.
First TV Show
In 2014, Brandon Calvillo made his first TV show appearance as Daniel on Warzone.
His workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Brandon Calvillo Favorite Things
- Viner – Jason Nash
- LA Spot – West Hollywood
- Vine He Has Made – Post Apocalyptic Couple
- Movie – Taxi Driver (1976)
- TV Shows – Louie, Breaking Bad
Source – Twitter
Brandon Calvillo Facts
- He got his mainstream breakthrough via his rocketing fame on Vine. He then used his popularity on Vine to gain a foothold on other social media platforms.
- Brandon started creating Vine videos just to kill some time and have some fun. He had just quit his job at a sandwich shop and decided to give Vine a try.
- The talent agency GrapeStory helped him bag an endorsement campaign with Virgin Mobile. As a part of the deal, he was required to create 10 vines for the company.
- He was caught up in a controversy after he and his brother Jessie did Vine analysis on Snapchat, in which they made sarcastic comments about popular Viners. After he received severe backlash, he decided to create a special video to apologize to any Viner he had offended with his video.
- He created his YouTube channel in October 2012 and since then, has managed to earn more than 4 million views on his videos.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, SoundCloud, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Brandon Calvillo / Instagram