|Andie Case Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 12, 1992|
|Boyfriend / Girlfriend||None|
Andie Case is an American singer, songwriter, YouTuber, actress, and social media personality who is known for uploading covers on social media of her performing songs by various well-known artists of the music industry such as Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Halsey, Adele, Rihanna, Shakira, Drake, Noah Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Niall Horan, Nick Jonas, Zayn Malik, The Weeknd, Amy Winehouse, Ariana Grande, Ellie Goulding, Katy Perry, Tove Lo, Ed Sheeran, Zara Larsson, Demi Lovato, Taylor Swift, and Camila Cabello. After she gained fame and caught the attention of the people from the industry, Andie Case released a number of her own songs and EPs such as I.F.L.Y., Heart-Shaped Box, You Broke Me in Two, Stuck In My Head, You’re Perfect (Don’t Let the World Tear You Down), Mysterious, Bubblegum and Cigarettes, Youth, Your Love, and Fall In Line. Moreover, Andie Case has also garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 500k followers on Instagram, more than 80k followers on Twitter, more than 1.5 million followers on Facebook, and more than 1.5 million subscribers on her YouTube channel.
Eugene, Oregon, United States
Seattle, King County, Washington, United States
The details related to Andie Case’s educational background are not known.
Singer, Songwriter, YouTuber, Social Media Personality, Actress
- Father – He worked in construction.
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Andie Case has 6 siblings.
Andie Case is represented by –
- Zero Gravity Management, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment LLC, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Andie Case has not dated anyone publicly yet and mostly prefers to keep her personal life away from the spotlight. Hence, it is difficult for us to ascertain anything about her love life and relationship history.
Race / Ethnicity
- Pouty lips
- Pierced ears and bellybutton
- A tattoo of Amy Winehouse on her right arm
- Toned physique
Andie Case has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of MerchLabs.
Best Known For
- Making covers of various songs, such as Me and My Broken Heart by Rixton, Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding, Story of My Life by One Direction, We Don’t Talk Anymore by Charlie Puth (feat. Selena Gomez), Jealous by Nick Jonas, Roar by Katy Perry, Can’t Remember to Forget You by Shakira (feat. Rihanna), Hello and Send My Love by Adele, Good For You by Selena Gomez, Shape of You by Ed Sheeran, I Think I’m In Love by Kat Dahlia, Sorry by Justin Bieber, Talking Body by Tove Lo, PILLOWTALK by Zayn Malik, Can’t Feel My Face by The Weeknd, Too Good at Goodbyes by Sam Smith, Look What You Made Me Do and I Know Places by Taylor Swift, Too Little, Too Late by JoJo, Havana by Camila Cabello, Tell Me You Love Me by Demi Lovato, Slow Hands by Niall Horan, Malibu by Miley Cyrus, Thank U, Next and Almost Is Never Enough by Ariana Grande, If I Ain’t Got You by Alicia Keys, God’s Plan by Drake, Without Me by Halsey, Stay Together by Noah Cyrus, Ruin My Life by Zara Larsson, Complicated by Avril Lavigne, and Valerie by Amy Winehouse, by popular musical artists and uploading them on social media
- Having garnered a huge social media fan base with her talents as she enjoys more than 500k followers on Instagram, more than 80k followers on Twitter, more than 1.5 million followers on Facebook, and more than 1.5 million subscribers on her YouTube channel
As a Singer
Andie Case has released a number of singles and EPs which include the likes of I.F.L.Y., Heart-Shaped Box, You Broke Me in Two, Stuck In My Head, You’re Perfect (Don’t Let the World Tear You Down), Mysterious, Bubblegum and Cigarettes, Youth, Your Love, and Fall In Line.
First TV Show
Andie Case made her first TV show appearance as Herself in an episode, titled Dave Navarro and Andie Case, of the reality show, Breaking Band, in January 2016. She was mentored by guitarist, singer, songwriter, presenter, and actor, Dave Navarro.
Andie Case has maintained a toned and fit body by leading an active life.
Andie Case Facts
- She grew up alongside her 6 siblings in a very conservative and controlling household.
- She started singing publicly around the time when she was in the 5th grade. The first time she sang publicly was in a talent show and the praise that she received after her performance inspired her to pursue a career in the same field.
- Andie Case was expelled from her high school.
- Growing up, she was a rebellious lady fighting for her voice and she left her home when she was around 18 years old and moved to Los Angeles, California in hopes of pursuing a musical career.
- Andie Case draws inspiration from talented artists such as Kelly Clarkson, Christina Aguilera, Hayley Williams, and Demi Lovato.
- She has also been a part of the Girls Night In tour that commenced in 2014.
- Her song, Want To Want Me/I Want You To Want Me Mashup, was ranked at number #7 in the top 10 Spotify “Most Viral” Tracks of June 2015 list in the United Kingdom and also reached the 24th spot in the UK Singles Chart.
- Artists Ajay Marshall and Naph Smith were also a part of Andie Case’s “Know No Boundaries” solo tour that was held in 2016.
- On December 15, 2017, she was recognized as the winner of US$1 million in Usher‘s Megastar Talent Competition which has been a mobile app-based competition.
- In the year 2016, Andie Case was cast as a musician in the short fantasy drama film, A Peculiar Tale.
- Her cover of Jason Derulo‘s Want To Want Me has appeared on the iTunes Top 100 in the U.S., UK, & Australia lists.
- She joined YouTube with her eponymous channel on April 30, 2012, and her videos on the channel have accumulated more than 300 million views.
- The summary of her song titled Be Myself which Andie Case released in April 2018 noted that she is a bis*xual.
- Visit her official website @ andiecase.com.
- Follow Andie Case on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Spotify.
Featured Image by Andie Case / Instagram