|Popp Hunna Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||October 21, 2000|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Popp Hunna is an American rapper and songwriter who has released mixtapes titled One Year Later (January 2020) and Mud Baby (December 2020). He is perhaps best known for his single titled Adderall (Corvette Corvette) – from the latter mixtape – and its remix that peaked at number 84 on the Billboard Hot 100, the music industry standard record chart in the United States for songs, published weekly by Billboard magazine. The release of the original song was accompanied by a dance challenge on social media. As of February 2021, there were reportedly more than 26 million videos on social media that had used this song in some way or other. Popp Hunna’s initial rise to popularity is often credited to the traction that his music gained on the social media platform TikTok.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Popp Hunna’s net worth had been $200,000 according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
Hip Hop, Trap
Jay Rebel Music
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
67 kg or 147.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
In February 2022, Popp Hunna’s then-girlfriend, identified as @1poohh on Instagram, took to that social media platform to accuse him of domestic abuse. She shared a series of photos that showed the injuries and bruises that she had suffered.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
- Slender frame
- Short-cropped, afro hair
- Sports a thin mustache
- Affable smile
- Has his neck and his left hand covered in tattoos
Popp Hunna Facts
- When Popp Hunna was about 17 years old, he released a song (on social media) that referenced his breakup with a then-girlfriend. The positive feedback that he received on that song convinced him that he could pursue a career as a singer-songwriter.
- In January 2020, he released a 12-track mixtape titled One Year Later and promoted it heavily on TikTok. A track titled Single from this mixtape earned a lot of attention and became his first major hit.
- In December 2020, Popp Hunna was shrouded in controversy following the release of some official paperwork wherein it was alleged that in 2015, he had secretly provided local police authorities with some information surrounding the murder of a classmate.
- Popp Hunna and his mother were, supposedly, witnesses of the incident. When the aforementioned paperwork came to light, many of his fellow rappers accused him of snitching and distanced themselves from him. They even communicated to him, privately and/or publicly, that they would no longer work with him. He reacted by questioning the validity of the paperwork and calling it fake.
- In August 2021, in a live video on social media, he revealed that he had a terse argument with his father wherein his father had told him that he wished Popp Hunna was no longer alive. He later posted a message on Instagram stating that he felt that there was no purpose to his life.
- The message also mentioned that he was ready to return to God. This was interpreted as a suicidal feeling by his fans who became quite concerned with the sudden turn of events. Popp Hunna’s management team then released a statement, asking fans to pray for him, respect his privacy, and look out for any near and dear ones dealing with suicidal thoughts.
Featured Image by Popp Hunna / Instagram