|Prakriti Nautiyal Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Prakriti Nautiyal is an Indian actor who has been cast in projects like Mundeyan Ton Bachke Rahin, Laal Ishq, Barrister Babu, Running Shaadi, Naamkarann, Divya Drishti, Crime Stop, Crime Stories: Khoj Apradhi Ki, Babloo Bachelor, and Pavitra Rishta: It’s never too late.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Siblings – Pragya Nautiyal (Twin Sister) (Actor)
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Charming smile
- Multiple tattoos on her body
Through social media, Prakriti Nautiyal has done endorsement work for brands such as KOA AESTHETICS, Clovia Botaniqa, Cocomum, and others.
Prakriti Nautiyal Facts
- She was cast as Dilpreet in the 2014 Punjabi romantic comedy film Mundeyan Ton Bachke Rahin.
- From 2017 to 2018, Prakriti Nautiyal brought to life the character of Tara, Avni’s friend who was a prisoner earlier, in the Star Plus drama series Naamkarann. The show is inspired by the 1998 Bollywood film Zakhm.
- She played the recurring role of Rashi Shergill, Chetan and Mahima’s daughter and Rakshit’s younger sister, in the supernatural thriller drama television series Divya Drishti in 2019. The show stars Sana Sayyad, Nyra Banerjee, Sangita Ghosh, Adhvik Mahajan, and Mishkat Varma.
- In 2019, Prakriti Nautiyal appeared as Megha in the Hindi romantic horror television series Laal Ishq.
Featured Image by Prakriti Nautiyal / Instagram