|Raashii Khanna Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4¾ in|
|Date of Birth||November 30, 1990|
Raashii Khanna is an Indian actress and model who broke into the Bollywood scene by appearing in the movie Madras Cafe (2013), launched her career in Tamil films by starring in Imaikkaa Nodigal (2018), and rose to fame with her first performance in Telugu cinema in the film Oohalu Gusagusalade (2014) for which she bagged the 2015 SIIMA Awards for being the “Best Debut Actress”. She later appeared in several blockbusters such as Bengal Tiger (2015) and Tholi Prema (2018).
New Delhi, India
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
She attended Lady Shri Ram College For Women completing B.A. with English as her subject.
- Siblings – Raunaq Khanna (Older Brother) (Merchant Navy Officer)
5 ft 4¾ in or 164.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Naman Mishra (2017-Present) – She tied the knot with Naman Mishra on July 12, 2017.
- Jasprit Bumrah (2018)
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘Light Brown’ and ‘Auburn’.
- Shapely lips
- Cleft chin
- Thick eyebrows
She has endorsed numerous brands such as –
- Tata Sky
- South India Mall
- Forever Jewellery
- Minawala Jewellery
Raashii Khanna Favorite Things
- Means To Stay Fit – Zumba, Yoga, Avoiding junk food, Eating small meals consisting of vegetables and fruits every 2 hours
- Health Tips – Eating healthy is more crucial than working out at the gym
- Daily Habit – Meditation
- Alternate Career – Civil Services
- Hobby – Writing poetry
- Pastimes – Traveling, Stargazing
- Thoroughly Enjoys – Night parties with friends and nightlife
- Fan Of – Jasprit Bumrah (Team India Fast Bowler)
- Sunday Fetish – Peanut butter and banana omelet
- Mesmerized By – Sunsets
Source – Instagram, The Hindu, Instagram, SouthScope.in, News 18, AndhraWatch.com
Raashii Khanna Facts
- She has disclosed that she was a geek in college, always surrounded by books and focused on studies and had not considered films as a career option.
- Raashii has revealed that modeling happened to her only as a hobby after she was spotted by the modeling agency named Elite, at her college.
- She shot for 55 days for Oohalu Gusagusalade and felt very contented and happy, which for the first time fueled a desire in her to be in the acting profession her whole life.
- While shooting for Madras Cafe, her stay in Kerala was wonderful. However, she faced some difficulties like constant interruption by mosquitoes for which she had to use repellents all the time and another problem she had to deal with was an erratic electricity supply.
- Rashi thoroughly enjoys cricket. However, she has admitted that she has watched the matches mainly for Jasprit Bumrah.
- She graced the cover of the June 2019 issue of the famous fashion magazine Viva L’Amore. The elegant and stunning cover picture of her had her statement inscribed that she is a believer of God, destiny, and hard work.
- She has said that her mother molded her into a sensitive yet strong woman, instilling her values in her along with giving her the full freedom to be herself. She taught her the secret that happiness is attained from kindness, generosity, and simplicity and from standing together as a family.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / BollywoodHungama.com / CC BY-3.0