|Ragga Ragnars Quick Info
|6 ft 2 in
|Date of Birth
|October 24, 1984
Ragga Ragnars is an Icelandic actress, former swimmer, writer, and voiceover artist who is known for playing the role of Gunnhild in the historical fantasy drama television series, Vikings. Before setting out on a path that led her to act in various projects, she was a swimmer who specialized in sprint freestyle events and is a multiple-time Icelandic record holder in both long and short course freestyle (both 50 meters and 100 meters).
Ragga Ragnars took an 8-week “Acting for Film” course with New York Film Academy in Los Angeles, California, and then enrolled in a one-year program. She graduated in 2015.
Actress, Former Swimmer, Writer, Voiceover Artist
Ragga Ragnars has been signed with International Artists Management, Talent Management Company, London, England, United Kingdom.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ragga Ragnars has dated –
- Atli Bjarnason (2013-2017) – She married business administrator Atli Bjarnason in 2013 and the duo was blessed with a son the same year. However, their marriage ended in 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
- Towering height
- Toned body
Ragga Ragnars Facts
- At the age of 19, she made her Olympic debut as Iceland’s youngest swimmer at the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens.
- Ragga Ragnars then participated in the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing, qualifying for the 2nd time in the same swimming program as the previous Games.
- As she was pregnant with her son, she did not compete at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London.
- She has stated that she has always had a passion for acting.
- From 2018 to 2020, Ragga Ragnars appeared as Gunnhild, Jarl Olavsonn’s wife who marries Bjorn after Olavsonn’s death and becomes queen of Kattegat, in Vikings.
- She provided vocals to the character of Tonna in the video game Assassin’s Creed Valhalla in 2020.
Featured Image by Ragga Ragnars / Instagram