|Aamina Sheikh Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||August 29, 1981|
Aamina Sheikh is a Pakistani model turned actress who is one of the highest-paid in the entertainment industry and a former supermodel. She has also been on the receiving end of many Lux Style Awards as well as the privilege to serve as an ambassador for L’oreal. Aamina is also noted for her appearance in various shows and films including Daam (2010), Maat (2011-2012), Seedlings (2012), Josh (2013), O21 (2014), Jackson Heights (2014-2015), and Cake (2018). With time, she has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 550k followers on Instagram and more than 500k followers on Twitter.
Aamina Sheikh (In Urdu آمنہ شیخ)
New York City, New York, United States
Aamina completed her primary schooling from Mama Parsi School and later went on to study at the American International School in Riyadh. After completing her middle school, she joined the Cambridge affiliated school St Joseph’s Convent School, Karachi.
Later, she attended The Lyceum School before moving to Amherst, Massachusetts, where she studied at Hampshire College.
Former Model, Actress
- Father – Abdul Sheikh (Pharmacist)
- Siblings – Rehan Sheikh (Brother)
Aamina is represented by One Lotus Agency.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Aamina has dated –
- Mohib Mirza (2005-Present) – They have a daughter named, Meissa (b. August 2015).
Race / Ethnicity
- She has 2 beauty spots on her right cheek.
- Snub nose
Amina has done endorsement work for various brands such as –
- Limited Edition
Aamina Sheikh Favorite Things
- Country To Visit – Turkey
- Subject – Art
- Healthy Snack – Dates
- Exercise – Yoga
- Sweet Dish – Her mother’s banana cake
- Spot In Karachi – The Beach
Aamina Sheikh Facts
- She was raised in a well-to-do family. Her father’s side of the family was established in the textile business.
- Aamina’s father, Abdul was the only one in his family to have chosen a different path. He followed his passion for chemistry and went on to being a pharmacist.
- Aamina spent her younger days between Karachi and Riyadh.
- After completing her schooling, Aamina moved to Amherst where she majored in film video production. Later, she started working as an assistant at Curious Pictures and then at Geo TV.
- She and her husband, established actor Mohib Mirza had known one another since they were in school.
- Her first major project during her modeling stint was as the ambassador of L’oreal. She also worked for various designers and brands such as Rehana Saigol, Deepak Perwani, Amir Adnan, Crossroads, and Limited Edition.
- In the past, Aamina had to learn to ride a rickshaw and pick up real passengers on M.A. Jinnah Road and Garden Area while filming for Aasmaan Chu Lay by Syed Ali Reza.
- She was awarded the “Miss Photogenic Award” at the “1st Veet Celebration of Beauty Awards.”
- Aamina was once said to be a pharmacist.
- She enjoys indulging in outdoor activities as well as sports.
- Actress Samina Peerzada is someone who she finds to be the most charming person.
- Her biggest weakness is trusting people easily.
- To de-stress, Aamina prays, meditates, and does a lot of breathing exercises.
- Her name Aamina means “peaceful.”
- She had won 4 of 9 “Lux Style Awards” until October 2019.
Featured Image By Aamina Sheikh / Instagram