|Rebecca King-Crews Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||December 24, 1965|
Rebecca King-Crews is an American actress, singer, songwriter, and former beauty queen who is known for being the wife of actor, TV host, and comedian Terry Crews.
Benton Harbor, Michigan, United States
Rebecca divides her time between Los Angeles and New York.
She studied at Lew Wallace High School.
Rebecca enrolled at Western Michigan University in 1984, from where she graduated with a degree in Music/Theatre, Music/Dance/Theatre in 1987.
Singer, Songwriter, Actress
- Siblings – Elizabeth (Younger Sister), Samuel Taylor (Younger Brother)
- Others – Miley Crews (Grandchild)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
60 kg or 132 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rebecca has dated –
- Terry Crews (1990-Present) – Actor, comedian, and TV host Terry Crews and Rebecca tied the knot in 1990. The couple has 4 children, daughters Azriel (b. 1990), Terra (b. 1999), Wynfrey (b. 2004), and son Isaiah (b. 2005). Their long marriage had its fair share of problems and was on the verge of falling apart due to Terry’s p*rn addiction problem. He had to go to rehab after she told him that she didn’t know him anymore.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Black)
Rebecca is of African-American descent.
- Her platinum blonde hair color
- She has a beauty spot on the right side of her chin.
Rebecca King-Crews Facts
- She excelled in academics at Lew Wallace High School.
- During her teenage years, Rebecca decided to try out modeling which led to her being crowned Miss Gary, Indiana in 1984.
- As she is of African-American heritage, Rebecca was involved with Black Civic Theatre.
- Rebecca was chosen to be a singer and songwriter for the gospel group The Chosen Ones in the past.
- In May 2013, Rebecca founded Honeybear Music.
- As a singer, Rebecca has released a number of tracks including Reachin’ for the Top, What You Wanna Do?, Never Be The Same, and I Keep Holdin’ On.
Featured Image By Rebecca King-Crews / Instagram