|Regina Hall Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||December 12, 1970|
Regina Hall is an actress and comedienne known for playing the role of Brenda Meeks in the Scary Movie film series (2000–2006). She has appeared in several movies and TV series like The Best Man (1999), Love & Basketball (2000), Malibu’s Most Wanted (2003), The Honeymooners (2005), Death at a Funeral (2010), Law & Order: Los Angeles (2010-2011), The Best Man Holiday (2013), and Black-ish (2016-2017).
Regina Lee Hall
Washington, D.C., U.S.
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Hall graduated from Fordham University in 1992, majoring in English. Later, she went to New York University and graduated in 1997 with a Master’s degree in Journalism.
- Father – Odie Hall (Electrician, Contractor)
- Mother – Ruby Hall (Teacher)
- Siblings – Unknown
Hall is managed by Principato Young Entertainment.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Regina Hall has dated –
- Sanaa Lathan – Regina and actress Sanaa Lathan have been rumored to be dating in the past.
- Chadwick Boseman – Hall and actor Chadwick Boseman were rumored to be dating each other in 2018. But, later it was revealed that he has been in a relationship with vocalist Taylor Simone Ledward since a couple of years.
- Hill Harper – Hall once had an encounter with actor Hill Harper.
- Damon Wayans – Actor Damon Wayans has dated Regina Hall in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
Regina is of African-American descent.
- Broad and arched eyebrows
- Bulbous nose
- Hall has a brand endorsement deal with White Diamonds Lustre by Elizabeth Taylor.
- She has appeared in ‘Control Your Blood Pressure’ TV Commercial for American Heart Association in 2016.
Best Known For
Playing the role of Brenda Meeks in the parody horror comedy movie series, Scary Movie
Hall made her theatrical film debut as Candy in the 1999 romantic comedy-drama film, The Best Man.
First TV Show
Regina made her first TV show appearance in the sitcom, Loving, in 1992.
To stay fit and radiant, Regina likes to hit the gym whenever possible.
As for her diet, she eats fresh fruits and vegetables to stay healthy and drinks green juices to detox.
Regina Hall Favorite Things
- Food – French Fries
- Beauty Product – Dior Lipglosses
Source – Essence
Regina Hall Facts
- Regina is fond of reading.
- Before flourishing as an actress, Regina used to work as a waitress at a Twin Peaks restaurant. She has also served as a dental assistant.
- Hall’s father died of a stroke while she was attending her first semester of graduate school.
- Regina’s mother was diagnosed with an auto-immune disease called Scleroderma in 2004.
- Hall made a guest appearance on Sadat X’s track, The Interview, from his 1996 album, Wild Cowboys.
- Hall is good friends with Dana Delany.
- Before starting her career in acting, Regina wanted to become a journalist.
- At the age of 40, Hall decided to become a nun due to heartbreak but eventually failed in her pursuits.
- Hall won the New York Film Critics Circle Award for Best Actress in 2018 and became the first African-American winner of the award.
- Follow Regina Hall on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Regina Hall / Instagram