|Remington Williams Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10½ in|
|First Fashion Show||Calvin Klein S/S 18 Show|
|Shoe Size||9.5 (US)|
Remington Williams is an American model who is known for having worked with a large number of well-known fashion houses and designers which include the likes of Calvin Klein, Sies Marjan, Marc Jacobs, Versace Jeans, Matty Bovan, Christopher Kane, Aalto, Ann Demeulemeester, Moschino, Missoni, Erdem, Chanel, Anna Sui, Coach, Mary Katrantzou, Maison Margiela, Olivier Theyskens, Haider Ackermann, Miu Miu, Sacai, Kenzo, Jean Paul Gaultier, Jeremy Scott, Tory Burch, Byblos, Philipp Plein, Paul Smith, Kate Spade, Self-Portrait, and Alyx. She was scouted while she was working her shift at the Chipotle Mexican Grill in Austin, Texas and only after 10 days of having been discovered, she made her debut with none other than Calvin Klein itself. Remington Williams has also made her way to a couple of magazines covers as well as in editorials for the likes of W Magazine, Love Magazine, Interview Magazine, Dazed Magazine, Vogue Italia, Barneys, Re-Edition Magazine, Chaos SixtyNine, Moschino, British Vogue, i-D Magazine, S Moda for El Pais, System Magazine, Vogue Germany, Vogue Japan, V Magazine, and many more. Moreover, she has also amassed a generous fan base on social media with more than 10k followers on Instagram.
Austin, Texas, United States
New York, United States
Remington Williams has pursued a degree in Graphic Design.
Remington Williams is represented by –
- DNA Models – New York
- Silent – Paris
- The Hive Management – London
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Remington Williams has not dated anyone publicly yet and prefers to keep her private life away from the public eye. Hence, it is difficult for us to ascertain anything about her love life and relationship history.
Race / Ethnicity
Remington Williams has dyed her hair in several shades such as red, purple, and black.
- Red hair
- Pierced ears
- Chiseled facial features
9.5 (US) or 7 (UK) or 40 (EU)
Remington Williams has done endorsement work for numerous brands such as Zara, Marc Jacobs, Sies Marjan, Miu Miu, Coach, Versace, Proenza Schouler, Moschino, Paul Smith, and Helmut Lang.
Best Known For
- Having walked the ramp for a number of recognized brands and designers which include the likes of Calvin Klein, Sies Marjan, Marc Jacobs, Versace Jeans, Peter Pilotto, Matty Bovan, Christopher Kane, Aalto, Ann Demeulemeester, Moschino, Missoni, Erdem, Rick Owens, Schiaparelli, Chanel, Anna Sui, Coach, Gareth Pugh, Mary Katrantzou, Maison Margiela, Olivier Theyskens, Haider Ackermann, Miu Miu, Sacai, Kenzo, Courrèges, Acne Studios, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Jeremy Scott, Tory Burch, Byblos, Philipp Plein, Paul Smith, Kate Spade, Self-Portrait, R13, Helmut Lang, Ports 1961, Rochas, and Alyx
- Appearing on the covers of various reputed magazines such as Vogue Italia, Re-Edition Magazine, S Moda for El Pais, and Vogue Japan
- Having been featured in several editorials and magazines such as W Magazine, Love Magazine, Interview Magazine, Dazed Magazine, Vogue Italia, Barneys, Re-Edition Magazine, Chaos SixtyNine, Moschino, British Vogue, i-D Magazine, S Moda for El Pais, System Magazine, Vogue Germany, Vogue Japan, and V Magazine
First Fashion Show
Remington Williams made her fashion show debut by walking the ramp at the Calvin Klein S/S 18 Show.
First TV Show
Remington Williams made her first TV show appearance as ‘Herself’ in an episode of the comedy talk-show series, Fashion Police, in February 2017.
Remington Williams works out whenever she gets the time or whenever she feels the need to work out. Being a model, her professional life itself includes a lot of walking which makes up for the cardio that she is required to do to stay in shape. She also credits her genes for her lean physique and has said that it isn’t mandatory to all the models to starve themselves to death to maintain a certain body size and most of them are just naturally thin.
As far as her diet is concerned, Remington Williams makes sure to eat clean because that’s the key to achieve clearer skin and overall healthy body.
Remington Williams Facts
- She was discovered by Foreman Management in August 2017 while she was working at the Chipotle Mexican Grill in Austin, Texas, United States. The management was basically a husband-wife duo and they were eating dinner with their daughter when they scouted Remington Williams. Initially, Remington thought that it might be one of those modeling scams but as things started to unfold, she realized that it was, in fact, a real opportunity and just 10 days later, she made her debut at the Clavin Klein show.
- Remington Williams has always loved to draw and when she was a child, she used to focus on fashion designs and her mother would often get her sketchbooks with mannequins in them to draw their outfits. However, as she grew older, she thought that it would be more practical to pursue a career in digital media than in fashion designing.
- She started dying her hair when she was in the 6th grade.
- She has also been included in Models.com‘s “Hot List” in the past.
- Whenever she gets some free time, Remington Williams likes to draw so she either simply sits in a park or in a coffee shop.
- She enjoys eating Indian food.
Featured Image by Remington Williams / Instagram