Renee Somerfield’s primary or college education isn’t available.
Model and actress
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Renee Somerfield is represented by Wilhelmina Model.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Renee Somerfield’s dating history and love life aren’t available.
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall and slim figure
- Pouted lips
35-22-33 in or 89-56-84 cm
2 (US) or 32 (EU) or 6 (AU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
Renne Somerfield has appeared in the advertisements for
- Lipton Ice Tea Australia
- Smith Chips
- Protein World products
Her religious views are not known.
Best Known For
- The role of a female flight attendant in 2015 film San Andreas.
- Her controversial Protein World ad.
Renee made her first film appearance in action adventure San Andreas as a flight attendant in 2015.
First TV Show
She is yet to appear in any TV show.
Renee Somerfield hates hitting the gym and any kind of indoor workout. However, that doesn’t mean that she doesn’t lift weights. She takes her weight resistance training to the gym. She supplements her weight training with sprints down the beach.
When it comes to diet, she doesn’t believe in eating every two hours. Her dietary intake mostly comprises of salad, berries, green vegetables, grains, and tofu. She also relies on her favorite pea protein shake to keep her svelte figure in perfect shape. This protein shake is made from the extract of green and yellow pea and it is known to trigger a hormone that controls sweet and carb cravings. At the same time, it leaves you feeling fuller for a longer time.
Renee Somerfield Favorite Things
- City – Sydney
- Pet Peeve – People driving slowly in right lane
- Song – Sunrise by Childish Gambino
Source – Maxim
Renee Somerfield Facts
- Renee Somerfield has appeared in numerous magazine shoots and has been featured on the cover of the Maxim Australia magazine.
- In May 2015, she was engulfed in a controversy as she was featured on the Protein World’s weight loss product posters about the beach-ready body. Renee, as well as the brand, were slammed for fat shaming.
- She got her breakthrough in the modeling industry due to her immense social media following, which she garnered because of her bikini uploads.
- She is a practicing vegan and avoids using any animal related products even for commercial purposes.
- She is an active supporter of PETA and was featured in their “Save The Earth, Go Vegan” campaign.
- She has starred in the LUSH Cosmetics “Divine Whale” campaign as well as has raised funds for the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society.
- “Driving too fast” on the road is her worst habit.
- She has created a swimwear line called Somerfield Swim (somerfieldswim.com).
- Catch Renee Somerfield on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.