|Reylynn Caster Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||March 3, 2003|
Reylynn Caster is an American actress who shot to fame after playing Nori on the CBS sitcom Me, Myself & I (2017-18). She gained further popularity by beginning to portray the series regular role of Faith Newman in 2021 on the television soap opera The Young and the Restless. She has also starred in various films including Adventures of Dally & Spanky (2019). Caster is the recipient of many accolades such as being awarded at the Tallgrass Film Festival in 2016 for “Best Ensemble Cast” for her stellar work in a supporting role in the movie Wichita (2014). Reylynn has amassed more than 140k followers on Instagram.
Wichita, Kansas, United States
- Siblings – She has an older sister and an older brother.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Armani Jackson (2020-Present) – She began to date actor Armani Jackson in June 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Shapely lips
- Thick eyebrows
Reylynn Caster Favorite Things
- Musician – Phoebe Bridgers
Source – Soap Central
Reylynn Caster Facts
- She was born on March 3, 2003, at 11:11 (3-3-3-11-11).
- Reylynn kickstarted her acting career in the local musical theater. She made her first onscreen appearance at the age of 7, in a national TV commercial.
- She was originally a native of Kansas.
- Caster has recalled that her family shifted to Los Angeles in California in 2015 only so that she could pursue her acting career. She has been grateful for how her family has always been super supportive and her parents and siblings moved completely across the country and altered their entire life just for her. Everybody’s sacrifices got paid off when she booked The Young and the Restless, and Reylynn proved to her family that she could do it. She had signed with an agency in California while still residing in Kansas, and used to do self-tapes from Kansas, but it had been too difficult as she was so new and also living far away from where everything was being filmed had not been conducive to getting roles. Nobody would take the chance of flying her out to be in something, and all the factors had made her family conclude that they should make the move if they were thinking seriously for Reylynn.
- Reylynn has remembered that since her childhood, she has always craved to become an actress. When she was in Kansas, she mainly used to do dramatic roles in smaller indie films and has felt like she began in drama. However, when she relocated to California to act professionally, she got quite stuck in sitcoms.
- She has recollected that growing up, she used to watch several soaps with her mother that had included The Young and the Restless and Days of Our Lives.
- Caster has revealed that although she has worked a lot, she has succeeded in being able to make time for school and friends. She has attended a public middle school, where she met many friends and went on to form close bonds with them. Reylynn had even gone to prom with her boyfriend and has managed to enjoy living a normal life, too.
Featured Image by Reylynn Caster / Instagram