|Rhian Sugden Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||September 11, 1986|
Rhian Sugden (pronounced as Ree-Un) is an International lingerie model and animal lover. She has already been to reality shows like Glamour Girls and Big Brother. Rhian has also been to The Sun UK’s Page 3.
Bury, Greater Manchester, England
Rhian Sugden went to the Coney Green High School.
She later got admission at the Bury College. However, she dropped out before sitting in her A-Level exams.
Model, TV Personality
- Father – Stephen Sugden
- Mother – Anita Sugden
- Siblings – Zena Sugden (Older Sister)
Rhian Sugden is represented by –
- Joon PR
- Girl Management
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rhian Sugden has dated –
- Matt Peacock (2008) – Towards the end of 2008, Rhian was reported to be dating model Matt Peacock. They were spotted at a number of red carpet events such as the Coronation Street Out of Africa – DVD premiere after party in November 2008.
- Vernon Kay (2010) – In 2010, it was revealed that TV presenter Vernon Kay had gone behind his wife Tess Daly’s back to flirt with Rhian. They had been in touch for quite a long time. Vernon was forced to issue a public apology on the radio in a bid to rescue his marriage. In April 2016, he had again got in touch with her and had asked her to wear a wig when she would come to meet him at a secret location.
- Kevin O’Dea (2012) – In October 2012, the British tabloids revealed that Rhian’s secret boyfriend was model Kevin O’Dea. As Kevin had been sentenced to 7 years in prison in 2008 for his part in a revenge attack, their relationship caused quite a stir. They had then met in a Manchester-based club after his release from prison in 2011. The pair had started dating shortly before her stint in Celebrity Big Brother. It was later claimed that her flirty equation with Olympian Ashley McKenzie during her stint in the show led to the downfall of their relationship.
- Russell Brand – During her stint in Celebrity Big Brother, Rhian revealed that she had once kissed British comedian Russell Brand but she regretted instantly and decided against having anything with Brand.
- Oliver Mellor (2013-Present) – Sugden started going out with actor Oliver Mellor in September 2013. They decided to take their relationship to the next level by getting engaged in 2014. In April 2016, it was claimed that Oliver had decided to dump Rhian after her scandal with Vernon Kay. However, within weeks of these reports, they were again spotted hanging out together.
Race / Ethnicity
Rhian Sugden hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Having appeared in the 10th season of the popular reality TV show, Big Brother.
- Her love for flaunting her curvaceous figure in her social media posts.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance on the reality TV show, Celebrity Big Brother, in August 2012.
Rhian Sugden regularly works out with her personal trainer to keep her enviable curves in perfect shape. She is occasionally seen taking her workout outdoors. She usually starts her outdoor workouts with stretching before proceeding to bodyweight exercises, jogging, and some conditioning exercises with kettlebells.
Rhian also performs yoga to enhance her flexibility. She is often seen performing her yoga routines outdoor with her trainer. Her yoga sessions mostly comprise of sun salutations (Surya Namaskar).
Rhian Sugden Favorite Things
Her favorite things aren’t known.
Rhian Sugden Facts
- When she started her modeling career, she was working as a network administrator for Bury-based Global Telecoms and Technology.
- Just 2 months after she decided to become a model and got her portfolio photoshoot done, she was signed up by London modeling agency Samantha Bond.
- Sugden has been appointed as an ambassador for Male Cancer Awareness Charity (MCAC), which aims to raise awareness about male cancer in the UK.
- She has done volunteer work for an abandoned animal sanctuary in Manchester.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by ToddAF / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0