Richard Scott Harmon
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Richard Harmon’s formal education information isn’t available.
- Father – Allan Harmon (Director)
- Mother – Cynde Harmon (Producer)
- Siblings – Jessica Harmon (Older Sister) (Actress)
Richard Harmon is represented by Authentic Talent and Literary Management.
5 ft 9½ in or 177 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Richard Harmon has dated
- Ciara Hanna (2015) – Richard Harmon was in a relationship with actress Ciara Hanna. Going by his social media feed, they seemed to have started going out somewhere in 2015. They remained very open about their relationship on social media and walked the red carpet at a series of show business events then.
Race / Ethnicity
He was falsely rumored to be ‘gay’ before his relationship with Ciara Hanna surfaced. These rumors were rooted in his on-screen passionate kiss with co-star Bob Morley in The 100 TV series.
- Blue Eyes
- Prominent Chin
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 40 in or 102 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 13.5 in or 34.5 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
Richard Harmon hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
His religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Being cast as John Murphy in the sci-fi drama TV series, The 100.
- Having played the role of Jasper Ames in the crime drama TV series, The Killing.
- Having portrayed Julian Randol in the Canadian science fiction TV series, Continuum.
In 2007, Richard made his theatrical film debut in a minor role in the anthology horror movie, Trick ‘r Treat.
First TV Show
In 2003, he made his first TV show appearance in The Mysterious Mister Smith episode of action drama series, Jeremiah.
To keep himself fit, Richard relies on yoga. It has also helped him unwind from the stress of the work.
Richard Harmon Favorite Things
- Sports – American Football
- TV Shows – SpongeBob SquarePants
- Football Team – Notre Dame Fighting Irish
- Music Artists and Bands – Bob Dylan and The Rolling Stones
- The 100 Scene – The opening scene of the season three
- The 100 Storyline – City of Light storyline from Season Two
- Dream Directors – The Coen Brothers
- Dream Actors – Willem Dafoe and Paul Dano
- Dinosaur – Velociraptor
Source – Wikipedia, Cliché Mag, Crave Online, Huffington Post
Richard Harmon Facts
- He had originally auditioned for the role of Bellamy in the TV series, The 100. However, the show creators felt he was best suited for the role of Murphy.
- He considered Bob Dylan as his idol while growing up. His father gave him Bob Dylan’s Blonde on Blonde album on cassette tape when he was about 7 or 8 years old.
- To prepare for every role he plays, he creates a music playlist. Every time he gets a new role, he sets time aside to listen to a bunch of songs and select the ones best suited for the specific role.
- His sister Jessica has also appeared in his TV series, The 100.
- He followed his sister Jessica into acting. He got an agent by the age of 10 and started auditioning soon after.
- In his free time, he likes to go to movies and find new restaurants in the city.
- He is a huge supporter of the LGBT rights and has done a bit of activism work for the cause as well.
- In September 2017, he participated in the Legends & Stars charity soccer match between Whitecaps Alumni and Team Hollywood North. The proceeds from the event were donated to B.C. Children’s Hospital.
- He got his big breakthrough after he was cast in a minor role in the popular fantasy movie, Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief.
- Follow him on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0