Ciara Chantel Hanna
Orange, California, United States
Riverside, California, United States
Ciara went to Martin Luther King High School in Riverside, California and graduated in 2009.
- Father – Mark Hanna
- Mother – Kimberly Hanna
- Siblings – Krystal Hanna (Younger Sister), Dalton Hanna (Younger Brother)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ciara Hanna has dated –
- Clayton Johnson (2012-2014) – Musician Clayton Johnson started dating Ciara in 2012. They dated for 2 years and split in 2014.
- Jason Smith (2013) – It is rumored that the duo was seeing each other for 4 months and broke up in July 2013.
- Andrew Gray (2014) – The actress once again sparked rumors when actor Andrew Gray was spotted giving the actress a ride through the waves in Los Angeles, in 2014.
- Richard Harmon (2015) – Post Andrew Gray, Ciara was rumored to be dating Canadian actor Richard Harmon. The relationship went on for a good number of months.
- Awsten Knight (2016-2017) – Ciara and Awsten started dating in August 2016. Awsten is the lead vocalist and guitarist of the Houston based band Waterparks. However, the two parted ways in 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
33-24-33 in or 84-61-84 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
Ciara has been seen in commercials for Mattel, Macy’s, and Robinsons-May.
She has not spoken about her religious beliefs.
Best Known For
Playing the role of Gia Moran, the Megaforce Yellow Ranger in the Power Rangers Megaforce in 2013.
In 2012, Ciara debuted with fantasy comedy film Camp Virginovich in the role of Jesse-Cheerleader in 2012.
First TV Show
In 2009, Ciara appeared in The CW’s America’s Next Top Model (cycle 13) as herself.
Ciara Hanna has a lean figure, but her diet plan and workout habits are unknown.
Ciara Hanna Favorite Things
Her favorite things are unknown.
Ciara Hanna Facts
- Ciara has had a long-term connection with the entertainment industry. At the tender age of 8 years, she started traveling around California along with a singing group, thereby entertaining people all around.
- Gradually at the age of 10, she started bagging acting and modeling offers for TV commercials for Orange, Mattel, Robinson’s-May and Macy’s.
- In 2003, she made it to the top 16 out of a huge pack of 70,000 competitors for America’s Next Top Model.
- Follow her on Facebook and Twitter.
Featured Image by RealTVFilms / Vimeo / CC BY-SA 3.0