|Bob Morley Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||December 20, 1984|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Bob Morley is an Australian actor and director who is known for his television roles like playing Bellamy Blake in The CW post-apocalyptic science fiction drama series The 100, Drew Curtis in the soap opera Home and Away, Aidan Foster in the soap opera Neighbours, Peter K in the drama miniseries Love Me, and Tony Moretti in the drama series The Strip. In addition to that, he has also been a part of several other on-screen projects such as It Takes Two, Scorched, Road Train, Sea Patrol, Winners & Losers, The Rookie, Blinder, and Lost in the White City.
Robert Alfred Morley
Bobby Morley, Bob
Kyneton, Victoria, Australia
Bob Morley studied Drama in school. After completing his year 12, he got enrolled at the college in Melbourne to study engineering. Later, he got admission to the Creative Arts course at La Trobe University.
- Father – He died when Bob was young.
- Siblings – Bob Morley has two older sisters and one older brother.
Bob Morley has been represented by –
- Primary Wave Entertainment
- Mark Morrissey and Associates, Artist Management Company, Rosebery, New South Wales, Australia
His net worth has been $3 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Bob Morley has dated –
- Jessica Tovey (2007-2008) – Bob Morley started going out with actress Jessica Tovey in 2007 after growing close on the sets of the soap opera, Home and Away. But, their relationship came to end in March 2008. In his statement, Bob revealed that they had found the long-distance relationship difficult to take forward.
- Jane Gosden – Bob was reported to be in a relationship with Jane Gosden. In June 2012, they were together as he shared pictures of them together. In May 2014, he was again seen sharing their pictures together on social media.
- Arryn Zech – In 2015, Bob was in a relationship with voice actress Arryn Zech after they were pictured together in Paris at the Space Walkers Con.
- Eliza Taylor – The 100 co-stars Eliza Taylor and Bob then started dating. They got married eventually which was publicly announced on June 7, 2019. In February 2022, it was revealed that Eliza and Bob were expecting their first child together and their son was born in March 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian and White)
Bob is of Filipino descent on his mother’s side, whereas, has Australian-Irish ancestry on his father’s side.
- Messy Hairstyle
- Lanky figure
- Freckled face
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Drew Curtis in the Australian soap opera, Home and Away
- Playing Bellamy Blake in the science fiction drama series The 100
- Playing the role of Aidan Foster in the long-running Australian soap opera, Neighbours
Bob Morley made his theatrical film debut in 2010 with Road Train (known as Road Kill in the U.S.) in the role of Craig. He co-starred in the film alongside Xavier Samuel, Georgina Haig, and Sophie Lowe.
First TV Show
From 2006 to 2008, Bob Morley was seen in the Seven Network series, Home and Away as Drew Curtis. This role got him nominated for a Logie Award in the “Most Popular New Male Talent” category in 2007.
Bob Morley regularly hits the gym to keep his body lean and in shape. His gym workout is focused on high-intensity and high-rep weightlifting exercises and intense cardio routines. However, he is not a big fan of taking gym selfies.
Bob Morley Favorite Things
- TV Series – The Sopranos (1999-2007), Seinfeld (1989-1998)
- Writer – Tom Robbins
- Books – Anything by Tom Robbins
Bob Morley Facts
- Before becoming a popular actor, he used to play Australian football as an amateur player.
- In his free time, he likes to play guitar.
- He has participated in a celebrity singing competition It Takes Two.
- At the drama school, he was the captain of the drama team.
- For his performance in The 100, he was nominated for Teen Choice Awards for “Choice TV Actor: Fantasy/Sci-Fi”, “Choice Sci-Fi/Fantasy TV Actor”, and “Choice TV: Chemistry” (shared with Eliza Taylor).
- He brought to life the character of Nick Regan in the 2013 sports drama film Blinder, starring Oliver Ackland, Rose McIver, Anna Hutchison, and Jack Thompson.
- He started playing the role of Peter K in the drama series Love Me in 2021. His co-stars for the project included Bojana Novakovic, Hugo Weaving, Will Lodder, Heather Mitchell, Sarah Peirse, Mitzi Ruhlmann, Shalom Brune-Franklin, and Celia Pacquola.