|Xavier Samuel Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||December 10, 1983|
Xavier Samuel is an Australian film and theatre actor who is best known for portraying roles such as Riley Biers in The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, Ed Anderson in September, Reginald DeCourcy in Love & Friendship, Kit Parker in Tell Me Your Secrets, and Otto Bloom in The Death and Life of Otto Bloom. He has also appeared in a variety of other films such as Newcastle, The Loved Ones, Anonymous, A Few Best Men, Healing, Spin Out, The Clearing, and many more. His theatre credits include plays like Two Weeks with the Queen, The Seagull, and Mercury Fur. For his acting skills, Xavier has been honored with numerous awards such as the MTV Movie Award.
Hamilton, Victoria, Australia
Xavier achieved a degree from Rostrevor College in 2001 and continued his study at Christian Brothers College where he studied drama.
In 2005, he joined Flinders University Drama Center and studied under the well-known professor, Julie Holledge. In the graduate production, Xavier played Hamlet.
- Father – Clifford Samuel
- Mother – Maree Samuel
- Siblings – Benedict Samuel (Younger Brother) (Writer, Producer, and Actor), Bridget Samuel (Older Sister) (Stage Manager)
Xavier is signed with –
- Shanahan Management Pty Ltd
- Management 360
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
163 lbs or 74 kg
Xavier Samuel dated –
- Shermine Shahrivar (2010-2011) – Xavier was in a relationship with the Iranian model, Shermine Shahrivar from 2010 to 2011.
- Phoebe Tonkin (2011) – Xavier met the attractive Australian actress, Phoebe Tonkin on the set of the movie Shark Night 3D in April 2011. Xavier and Phoebe were in a relationship that lasted for 8 months. They separated in December 2011.
- Emily Browning (2012-2015) – Samuel started dating the Australian actress Emily Browning in 2012. Emily, who is known for appearing in numerous movies was in a 3-year relationship with Xavier when they decided to split up in 2015.
- Jessica Gomes (2016-2018) – Samuel was in a relationship with model Jessica Gomes from 2016 to 2018.
- Marianna Palka (2018)
Race / Ethnicity
- Wavy hair
- Light Brown hair and eyes
Xavier’s shoe size is speculated to be 10 (US).
Xavier is a Christian
Best Known For
Samuel is best known for his acting performances in the movies Further We Search (2009), Newcastle (2008), The Loved Ones (2012), Bait 3D (2012), and The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (2010).
Xavier had his first featured role in the Australian drama movie 2:37 (2006) playing as Theo.
First TV Show
Xavier first appeared in the drama series named McLeod’s Daughters in 2003 for his guest role as Jason in an episode titled “Jokers to the Right.”
First Theater Show
Samuel had his debut when he played Colin in the drama Two Weeks with the Queen in 2006.
Xavier is not a gym lover, but he is still trying to live a healthy life. When it comes to working out, Xavier loves swimming and spends his lot of free time in the pool.
For the movie The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (2010), he went through a preparation for the role of Riley Biers. He did bodyweight training in order to get in better shape. Since then, Xavier occasionally visits gym when he needs to prepare for a movie role.
When it comes to Xavier’s diet, there’s nothing special to be highlighted. Xavier eats everything and is not so obsessed about what he particularly consumes because of his fast metabolism, which fixes everything.
Xavier Samuel Facts
- Xavier was raised in Adelaide, South Australia.
- For the movie The Twilight Saga: Eclipse Samuel, he was nominated at the 2011 MTV Movie Awards.
- He is a fan of the Adelaide Football Club.
- Xavier supports the Australian Football League.
- He decided to become an actor shortly after he finished high school.
- His biggest pet peeve is dishonesty.
- He can’t stand tuna mornay.
- Xavier knows how to play guitar.
- Samuel is a big fan of bands “The xx” and “The Magnetic Fields.”
- He loves indie-rock music.