|Martins Imhangbe Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Martins Imhangbe is a British-Nigerian actor and stage artist who is known for playing Will Mondrich in the Netflix series Bridgerton. Apart from his on-screen pursuits, he has also been cast in a number of stage productions including Death of a Salesman, Cinderella, A Human Being Died That Night, Barber Shop Chronicles, Luce, Othello, Lionboy, The Royale, Richard II, Das Ding, and Absolute Hell.
London, England, United Kingdom
Martins Imhangbe got enrolled at Lewisham College and pursued a BTEC diploma in Performing Arts. After he couldn’t make it to a drama school, he joined Southwark College and studied Technical Theatre.
As he auditioned again to get into a drama school, Imhangbe secured admission at the Royal Central School of Speech and Drama, from where he graduated in 2013.
Actor, Stage Artist
Martins Imhangbe has been signed with Independent Talent Group Ltd., Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
90 kg or 198.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Towering height
- Washboard abs
Martins Imhangbe Facts
- He hails from Edo State, Nigeria.
- He is fluent in Greek and lived in Greece from the ages of 2 to 7. Afterward, his family shifted to South East London.
- Martins Imhangbe portrayed the character of Bagot/Duke of Aumerle in Richard II at Almeida Theatre, London in 2018 and this performance got him nominated for the 2018 Ian Charleson Award.
- He again appeared as Bagot/Duke of Aumerle in The Tragedy of King Richard the Second in 2019.
- In 2020, he was cast in the recurring role of Will Mondrich, a boxer and confidant of the Duke of Hastings, in the American streaming television period drama series, Bridgerton.
- Martins Imhangbe’s fellow Bridgerton actors include Adjoa Andoh, Regé-Jean Page, Lorraine Ashbourne, Jonathan Bailey, Sabrina Bartlett, Harriet Cains, Bessie Carter, Nicola Coughlan, Phoebe Dynevor, Ruth Gemmell, Claudia Jessie, Ben Miller, Ruby Barker, Luke Newton, Golda Rosheuvel, Will Tilston, Polly Walker, and Julie Andrews.
Featured Image by Martins Imhangbe / Instagram