|Bob Morley Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||December 20, 1984|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Robert Alfred Morley
Bobby Morley, Bob
Kyneton, Victoria, Australia
Bob Morley studied Drama in school. After completing his year 12, he got enrolled at the college in Melbourne to study engineering. Later, he got admission in the Creative Arts course at the La Trobe University.
- Father – Died when Bob was young.
- Siblings – He has two older sisters and one older brother.
Bob Morley is represented by Primary Wave Entertainment.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Bob Morley has dated –
- Jessica Tovey (2007-2008) – Bob Morley started going out with actress Jessica Tovey in 2007 after growing close on the sets of the soap opera, Home and Away. But, their relationship came to end in March 2008. In his statement, Bob revealed that they had found long-distance relationship difficult to take forward.
- Jane Gosden – Bob was reported to be in a relationship with Jane Gosden. In June 2012, they were together as he shared pictures of them together. In May 2014, he was again seen sharing their pictures together on social media.
- Arryn Zech – In 2015, Bob was in a relationship with voice actress Arryn Zech after they were pictured together in Paris at the Space Walkers Con.
- Eliza Taylor – The 100 co-stars Eliza Taylor and Bob then started dating. They got married eventually which was publicly announced on June 7, 2019. In February 2022, it was revealed that Eliza and Bob were expecting their first child together.
Race / Ethnicity
Bob is of Filipino descent on his mother’s side, whereas, has Australian-Irish ancestry on his father’s side.
- Messy Hairstyle
- Lanky figure
- Freckled face
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Drew Curtis in the Australian soap opera, Home and Away
- Playing Bellamy Blake in the science fiction drama series The 100
- Playing the role of Aidan Foster in the long-running Australian soap opera, Neighbours
Bob Morley made his theatrical film debut in 2010 with Road Train (known as Road Kill in the U.S.) in the role of Craig.
First TV Show
From 2006 to 2008, Bob Morley was seen in the Seven Network series, Home and Away as Drew Curtis.
Bob Morley regularly hits the gym to keep his body lean and in shape. His gym workout is focused on high-intensity and high rep weightlifting exercises and intense cardio routines. However, he is not a big fan of taking gym selfies.
Bob Morley Favorite Things
- TV Series – The Sopranos (1999-2007), Seinfeld (1989-1998)
- Writer – Tom Robbins
- Books – Anything by Tom Robbins
Bob Morley Facts
- Before becoming a popular actor, he used to play Australian football as an amateur player.
- In his free time, he likes to play guitar.
- He has participated in a celebrity singing competition It Takes Two.
- At the drama school, he was the captain of the drama team.
- Connect with Bob on Twitter. He doesn’t have Instagram.