|Georgina Haig Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||August 3, 1985|
Georgina Haig is an Australian film and television actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Zamira in The Elephant Princess, Elsa in Once Upon a Time, and Henrietta “Etta” Bishop in Fringe. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Road Kill, Wasted on the Young, The Sapphires, The Mule, Rescue: Special Ops, Dance Academy, The Elegant Gentleman’s Guide to Knife Fighting, A Moody Christmas, INXS: Never Tear Us Apart, Secret Bridesmaids’ Business, Archive 81, Limitless, Maximum Choppage, and many more.
Michelle Georgina Haig
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Georgina went to Red Hill Consolidated School and then to Toorak College for high school education.
She then got admission to the University of Melbourne to pursue Arts studies.
Later, she attended the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts to hone her acting skills and graduated in 2008 with a degree in acting.
- Father – Russell Hagg (Australian scriptwriter and filmmaker)
- Mother – Gillian Haig
- Siblings – Julian Haig (Younger Brother)
Georgina Haig is represented by Paradigm Talent Agency.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Georgina Haig has dated –
- Josh Mapleston (2014-Present) – Georgina Haig got engaged to Australian actor Josh Mapleston on the New Year occasion in 2014. They had been going out for a while by the time they got engaged. In June 2014, they tied the knot in an intimate ceremony in Sydney. In December 2016, Georgina announced that they were expecting their first child. They welcomed a daughter named Greta in March 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
- Blonde locks
34-24-33 in or 86-61-84 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Queen Elsa in season 4 of the Disney series, Once Upon a Time.
- Portraying Henrietta Bishop in the 4th and 5th season of the science fiction series, Fringe.
Georgina made her film debut in 2008 with a short film, Iris in the role of Chloe.
First TV Show
From 2009 to 2010, Georgina had a recurring role in the crime-drama series Underbelly as Georgina Freeman.
Georgina Haig Facts
- Georgina Haig was in consideration for the role of Gwen Stacy in The Amazing Spider-Man (2012). However, she lost out to Emma Stone.
- She was considered for the role of Andromeda in the mythical action movie, Wrath of the Titans (2012). But that role ultimately went to Rosamund Pike.
- After getting accepted at the University of Melbourne, she postponed her studies for a year so that she could teach English at the Hanoi University of Science and Technology in Vietnam.
- While growing up, she studied ballet and even managed to get Grade 8 from the Royal Academy of Dance.
- She started getting roles in the movies, while she was in her first year at the acting academy.
- She created an art piece using all the fake eyelashes, she wore while portraying Elsa. She autographed the piece and auctioned it off on eBay. The proceeds from the sale were donated to Melbourne Indigenous Transition School.
- When she got a call to submit a tape for an audition for the role of Elsa, she was on her honeymoon at the Magnetic Island.
- For her audition tape for Elsa, she convinced her husband Josh to read lines of Anna, who was Elsa’s sister in the TV series.