|Shalom Brune-Franklin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||August 18, 1994|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Shalom Brune-Franklin is an English-born Australian actress who is known for having been cast in a variety of on-screen roles in shows and movies such as Aoife in Doctor Doctor, Maisie Richards in Our Girl, College Girl #1 in Thor: Ragnarok, Bindy in Bad Mothers, Umm Khulthum in The State, Seahorses in Moominvalley, and Holly in Swiss Avalanche.
St Albans, Hertfordshire, England, United Kingdom
Shalom Brune-Franklin studied at Ocean Reef Senior High School and refined her drama skills. She then got enrolled at Edith Cowan University to study journalism but soon, the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts (WAAPA) helped her pursue her acting dreams. At WAAPA, she was also awarded as the most outstanding student.
Shalom Brune-Franklin is represented by –
- Hamilton Hodell, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
- Mark Morrissey and Associates, Artist Management Company, Rosebery, New South Wales, Australia
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Black)
Shalom Brune-Franklin is of Mauritian descent on her mother’s side and has English roots on her father’s side.
- Pouty lips
- Curly hair
Shalom Brune-Franklin Facts
- During her time at Ocean Reef Senior High School, she won the school’s drama award.
- She appeared as Aoife, an Irish nurse in the Australian hospital, in the television drama series, Doctor Doctor, from 2016 to 2017.
- Shalom Brune-Franklin made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Coder #2 in the 2017 science fiction thriller film, OtherLife, starring Jessica De Gouw, T.J. Power, Thomas Cocquerel.
- She was cast as Umm Khulthum, a British turned Jihadi Bride’s life in Syria, in the four-part television drama serial, The State, in 2017.
- Between 2017 and 2018, she brought to life the character of Private Maisie Richards, a new “Cocky” private to the British Army, in the television military drama series, Our Girl, in which she co-starred alongside the likes of Lacey Turner, Michelle Keegan, and Luke Pasqualino.
- Shalom Brune-Franklin also had a small role in the 2017 American superhero film, Thor: Ragnarok, based on the Marvel Comics character Thor and starring Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston, Cate Blanchett, Idris Elba, Jeff Goldblum, Tessa Thompson, Karl Urban, Mark Ruffalo, and Anthony Hopkins.
- In 2019, she started appearing as one of the lead characters named Bindy in the drama series, Bad Mothers.
Featured Image by Shalom Brune-Franklin / Instagram