|Rob Scallon Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||August 26, 1990|
Rob Scallon is an American YouTuber and content creator known for his music-featured videos that include heavy metal tracks played with traditionally non-metal instruments.
Robert Andrew Scallon
Champaign, Illinois, United States
Chicago, Illinois, United States
YouTuber, Content Creator, Musician
- Siblings – John (Younger Brother)
Heavy Metal, Alternative Metal, Djent, Indie Rock, Experimental, Emo, Folk, Post-Rock
Guitar, Drums, Bass, Ukulele, Banjo, Vocals
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
92 kg or 203 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Rob has dated –
- Tamara Chambers (2012-Present) – Rob started dating film critic Tamara Chambers in 2012, and they married in November 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
- Sports an emo hairstyle and full beard
- Pale white skin tone
Rob Scallon Facts
- Scallon was brought up in Arlington Heights, Illinois.
- He developed an interest in music at an early age. Rob and his friends would often visit their local Guitar Center to play instruments, but would never buy any due to lack of funds.
- It was his father’s friend who gifted Rob his first guitar, which was a nylon-string classical.
- During his teenage years, Scallon would play drums in a metal band called Gas Mask Catalogue.
- Scallon started his self-titled YouTube channel on February 12, 2007, but the earliest video that he posted to his channel was on August 10, which was his music video for the song Daisy.
- As of September 2023, some of the most-watched videos on his channel were Slipknot – Psychosocial (Banjo cover ft. Leo Moracchioli), Glass Armonica (spinning glass bowls… that break), Theremin (An instrument you play by not touching it), Slayer – Raining Blood (Banjo cover w/ solos), and 30 Songs in 1 Minute to name a few.
- Over the years, Rob has collaborated with various fellow social media stars and musicians including Andrew Huang, Boyinaband, Davie504, Doug Walker, Jared Dines, Leo Moracchioli, Mary Spender, and Sarah Longfield to name a few.
Featured Image By Rob Scallon / Instagram