|Robert Griffin III Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||February 12, 1990|
Robert Griffin III is an American professional football player who has represented the Washington Redskins (2012–2015), the Cleveland Browns (2016), and the Baltimore Ravens (2018–2020) in the National Football League (NFL), as a quarterback. He had been picked 2nd overall in the 1st round of the 2012 NFL Draft by the Washington Redskins.
Robert Lee Griffin III
Okinawa, Kyushu, Japan
Virginia, United States
Robert had attended the Copperas Cove High School, a public school in Copperas Cove, Texas. He had graduated from high school a semester early, after having served as class president. He had joined Baylor University, a private research university in Waco, Texas, during the spring 2008 semester.
Robert had graduated from there in 3 years (in December 2010) with a bachelor’s degree in political science. He had then begun pursuing a master’s degree in communications there in 2011 but in January 2012, he had announced that he would be entering the 2012 NFL Draft.
Professional American Football Player
- Father – Robert Griffin Jr. (Former U.S. Army Sergeant)
- Mother – Jacqueline ‘Jackie’ Griffin (née Ross) (Former U.S. Army Sergeant)
- Siblings – De’Jon Griffin (Sister), Jihan Griffin (Sister)
- Others – Robert Griffin Sr. (Paternal Grandfather) (Former Foreman at a Construction Company) (d. 1984), Grit Šadeiko (Sister-in-Law) (Athlete), Laura Liddicoat (Ex-Mother-in-Law), Edward Liddicoat (Ex-Father-in-Law)
- 10 – Washington Redskins, Cleveland Browns
- 3 – Baltimore Ravens
Robert Griffin III’s net worth had been $13 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
97 kg or 214 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Robert has dated –
- Rebecca Liddicoat (2009–2016) – Robert had started dating a fellow student at Baylor University named Rebecca Liddicoat in 2009. They got married on July 6, 2013, and have a daughter together named Reese Ann Griffin (b. 2015). The couple had parted ways in August 2016.
- Meredith Barber (2013)
- Grete Šadeiko (2016–Present) – Robert began dating Estonian heptathlete Grete Šadeiko in August 2016. They got engaged on May 13, 2017, and were married on March 10, 2018. They have 2 daughters together named Gloria Griffin (b. July 2, 2017) and Gameya Griffin (b. September 2019).
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
- Toned physique
- Short-cropped, dreadlocked hair
- Often sports a trimmed goatee
Robert has endorsed brands such as –
- EA Sports
Robert Griffin III Facts
- He was born in Okinawa, Japan, as both his parents, who were U.S. Army sergeants, were stationed in Japan at that time. The family had later lived near Tacoma, Washington, before moving to New Orleans, Louisiana, and ultimately settling down in Copperas Cove, Texas, in 1997.
- At Copperas Cove High School, he was a 3-sport star in basketball, football, and track. In his senior season there, the school’s football team had amassed a 13–2 win-loss record but had lost out in the championship game of the 2007 Class 4A Division I state playoffs.
- His performance in track was even more stellar as he had broken Texas state records in the 110 m and 300 m hurdles events. His record in the 300 m hurdles event was 1/100th of a 2nd short of equalling the national high school record at the time.
Featured Image by Robert Griffin III / Instagram