|Robert Herjavec Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||September 14, 1962|
Robert Herjavec is a Croatian businessperson, investor, television personality, dancer, and actor who founded BRAK Systems, a Canadian integrator of Internet security software. He then sold it to AT&T Canada (later Allstream Inc.) in 2000 for $30.2 million. He founded The Herjavec Group (a security solutions integrator, reseller, and managed service provider) in 2003 and it became one of Canada’s fastest-growing technology companies as well as the country’s largest information technology security provider. Robert Herjavec is also known for featuring as an investor in the business reality series Shark Tank.
Varaždin, SR Croatia, SFR Yugoslavia
Robert Herjavec attended New College at the University of Toronto and graduated with a degree in English Literature and Political Science in 1984.
Businessperson, Investor, Television Personality, Dancer, Actor
- Father – Vladimir
Robert Herjavec has been signed with PV Public Relations, Public Relations Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth has been $200 Million.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Robert Herjavec has dated –
- Diane Plese (1990-2014) – In 1990, he got married to Dr. Diane Plese, an optometrist. The duo has 2 daughters, Caprice and Skye, and a son named Brendan. In July 2014, Robert and Diane separated and eventually divorced in early 2016. A judge ruled in June 2019 that Herjavec must pay his ex-wife additional sums that would bring the total she received from the marriage to $25 million.
- Danielle Vasinova (2013-2015) – He allegedly had an affair with Danielle Vasinova from 2013 to 2015. Later, she sued him for r*ape in 2017 after he sued her for attempting to extort him over false claims of s*xual assault. In 2018, both the suits were dismissed and Danielle Vasinova apologized to Robert and his family.
- Kym Herjavec (née Johnson) (2015-Present) – Robert Herjavec confirmed his relationship with Kym Johnson, an Australian professional ballroom dancer and television performer, in September 2015. The duo had previously been partners on the dance television competition show Dancing with the Stars. The couple got engaged on February 27, 2016, and then married on July 31, 2016, in Los Angeles, California. They announced in December 2017 that they were expecting twins and later a boy named Hudson Robert Herjavec and a girl named Haven Mae Herjavec were born on April 23, 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
Bright blue eyes
Robert Herjavec Favorite Things
- Movie – Wall Street (1987)
Source – IMDb
Robert Herjavec Facts
- His family lived in Zbjeg but they left the country in 1970 after his father had been incarcerated for speaking out against the regime. Robert later said about his father that “He’d drink a little too much and then say bad things about Communism, and got thrown into jail 22 times for being an anti-Communist.”
- When his family arrived in Halifax, Nova Scotia, they only had one suitcase and $20.
- Robert Herjavec has described his father as “a really, really tough guy” and has credited him as his influence.
- In order to support his family, he did various minimum wage jobs in the 1980s, including waiting tables, delivering newspapers, retail salesman, and debt collection.
- After his marriage with Dr. Diane Plese ended, he had suicidal thoughts.
- Robert Herjavec was one of the Top 25 Canadian Immigrant Awards recipients presented by the Canadian Immigrant Magazine in 2011.
- He appeared as a contestant on the 20th season of the American edition of Dancing with the Stars in 2015.
- He is an avid golfer, runner, and car collector.
- Robert Herjavec has been certified as a scuba diver by the Professional Association of Diving Instructors.
- He has authored books like Driven: How to Succeed in Business and Life (2010); The Will to Win: Leading, Competing, Succeeding (2013); and You Don’t Have to Be a Shark: Creating Your Own Success (2016).
Featured Image by Neon Tommy / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0