|Kym Herjavec Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||August 4, 1976|
Kym Johnson (or Kym Herjavec) is a professional ballroom dancer who has appeared as a dancer / choreographer in the first three seasons of the Australian version of Dancing with the Stars. She then started appearing on the American version of Dancing with the Stars in 2006. She took a hiatus after 2015. She then resumed her career as a dancer on the American DWTS. In 2013, she also started judging the Australian DWTS.
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Los Angeles, California, United States
Dancer, TV Personality, Author, Entrepreneur
Kym Herjavec is managed by –
- Mark Measures, Talent Agent, Kazarian/Measures/Ruskin & Associates, Los Angeles, California, United States.
- Rachel Rothman, Manager, Rothman/Andrés Entertainment, Studio City, California, United States.
- Valerie Chiovetti, Talent Agent Commercial, Kazarian/Measures/Ruskin & Associates, Los Angeles, California, United States.
- Penny Vizcarra, Publicist, PV Public Relations, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
- Blair Taylor, Talent Agent Hosting, Commercial Talent Agency, Studio City, California, United States.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kym Herjavec has dated –
- Shane Watson (2002-2005) – Kym started dating cricketer Shane Watson in 2002. They dated for around 3 years. They even got engaged in 2004 but unfortunately, things did not work out between them and they split in 2005.
- Tom Williams (2005) – Kym and Tom were partnered in the reality TV series Dancing with the Stars in the 2004-2005 edition, which they won. Tom Williams is an Australian television presenter. In 2005, they started dating off-screen for a short while.
- Robert Herjavec (2015-Present) – Kym and Robert started dating after they were partners during season 20 of the American version of Dancing with the Stars in 2015. Robert Herjavec is a Croatian-Canadian businessman, investor, and television personality from Toronto, Canada. The couple dated briefly and was engaged for 4 months before tying the knot in a romantic Los Angeles ceremony on July 31, 2016. Kym has 3 step-children from Robert’s previous marriage – Caprice Herjavec, Skye Herjavec, and Brendan Herjavec. On December 12, 2017, Kym announced her pregnancy via Instagram. Later, a boy named Hudson Robert Herjavec and a girl named Haven Mae Herjavec were born on April 23, 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
- Bright radiant smile
- High arched eyebrows
- Blue eyes
Kym Herjavec has appeared in the commercials for the following brands –
Best Known For
- Having won the reality TV series Dancing with the Stars in 2 countries – once in Australia and twice in the US. In 2004, she won with her celebrity partner, Tom Williams in the Australian version. In 2009, Kym won with celebrity partner Donny Osmond in the American version. She partnered with professional athlete Hines Ward and went on to win the season 12 of Dancing with the Stars, in the American version in 2011.
- Being the former Australian and South Pacific Ballroom Champion.
- Her fitness DVD, 5678 Fitness, and a book entitled The 5678 Diet. The DVD is a full-length home-based fitness program that includes high energy cardio-Latin dance routine for a total body workout. The book provides information about her lifestyle, nutrition, exercise plans, and easy recipes with contributions from her celebrity dance partners.
First TV Show
In 2004, Kym made her first TV show appearance in the Australian version of the popular TV series Dancing with the Stars as a professional dancer with television presenter Tom Williams.
Kym believes in clean eating and healthy lifestyle. As a dancer, she used to practice for 6-8 hours a day. She has always believed in developing a fit body and mind. She likes to mix and match her workout routine to make it interesting, concentrating on her core areas.
As for her diet, she does not follow any strict diet plans. She eats everything in a small portion. She also says that she does not have sweet tooth and avoiding carbs after 5 pm has made a difference to her body in a good way.
Kym Herjavec Favorite Things
- Dance Form – Foxtrot
- About Dancing With The Stars – The family aspect and overall support
- TV Show – The Celebrity Apprentice and Beverly Hills, 90210
Source – LifeAndDog.com
Kym Herjavec Facts
- She started dancing at an early age of 3. By the age of 13, she was already doing ballroom dancing.
- She has a pet dog called Lola whom she calls her best friend.
- Kym used to teach wedding couples dancing in a studio.
- She asked the rest of the contestants and voted herself out of the reality TV series Celebrity Survivor (2006) during the Tribal Council.
- She founded The BOD & 5678 Fitness.
- Jane Fonda is her inspiration for staying fit.
Featured Image by Albert Domasin / Flickr / CC BY-2.0