|Robert Kraft Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||June 5, 1941|
Robert Kraft is an American businessman who is reputed for being the chairman and CEO of the private holding company, Kraft Group. His company manages various portfolios that include sports and entertainment, real estate development, paper and packaging, and private equity.
Robert Kenneth Kraft
Brookline, Massachusetts, United States
Robert studied at the Edward Devotion School and finished his high school education from Brookline High School in 1959.
He attended Columbia University on a scholarship and graduated in 1963. Furthermore, he holds an MBA degree from the prestigious Harvard Business School, which he received in 1965.
- Father – Harry Kraft (Dress Manufacturer)
- Mother – Sarah Bryna Webber
Robert Kraft’s net worth was $11 billion according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Robert has dated –
- Myra Nathalie Hiatt (1963-2011) – He was married to Myra Nathalie Hiatt from June 1963 until Myra’s death from ovarian cancer on July 20, 2011. Together, the couple had raised 4 sons named Jonathan A. Kraft (b. March 4, 1964), Daniel A. Kraft, Joshua M. Kraft, and David H. Kraft.
- Ricki Noel Lander (2012-2018)
- Dana Blumberg (2017-Present) – He tied the knot with Dana Blumberg on October 14, 2022, in New York City.
Race / Ethnicity
However, his hair has turned ‘Gray’ due to his advancing age.
- Short stature
- Moles on his face
Robert Kraft Facts
- He was inducted into the American Academy of Arts and Sciences in 2011.
- Kraft has been the owner of the New England Patriots since 1994. He purchased the relatively unknown team for $175 million and turned it into one of the most successful teams in NFL history.
- He made headlines in February 2019 after being charged with 2 counts of soliciting prostitution. However, the charges were dropped a year later in 2020.
Featured Image by New England Patriots / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0