|Aramis Knight Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||October 3, 1999|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Aramis Knight is an American actor and voiceover artist who is best known for having been cast as Bean in the military science fiction drama film, Ender’s Game, and for playing the role of M.K. in the television action-adventure drama series, Into the Badlands. His inclination towards acting sparked when he attended an acting workshop when he was around 5 years old and he has since been a part of a number of shows and movies which include the likes of Invasion, Day Break, Boston Legal, Rendition, Life on Mars, Hannah Montana, Single with Parents, Dexter, Hatching Pete, Crossing Over, The Whole Truth, Sons of Tucson, Rizzoli & Isles, General Hospital, Bucket and Skinner’s Epic Adventures, The Mentalist, The Dark Knight Rises, Welcome to the Family, Deadtime Stories, Pororo3: Cyber Space Adventure, Billy Boy, and Tell Me About It, Wendy. Also, Aramis Knight has accumulated a huge social media fan base with more than 100k followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
When he was just 5 years old, Aramis Knight attended an acting workshop with the famous acting coach Kris Kyer in Burbank, Los Angeles County, California.
Actor, Voiceover Artist
- Mother – Rhonda Knight
- Sibling – Aaliyah Hasan (Younger Sister)
- Others – Rita Merval Wolfe (Maternal Grandmother), Rufus Jackson Wolfe (Maternal Great Grandfather), Charles Wolfe /Wolf (Maternal Great Great Grandfather), Arvilla Goldie Brown (Maternal Great Great Grandmother), Opal Margaret Adams (Maternal Great Grandmother), John P. Adams (Maternal Great Great Grandfather), Susan Catherine Cornett (Maternal Great Great Grandmother), John Leslie Burton (Maternal Great Grandfather), Fannie Lou Conley (Maternal Great Grandmother), Thomas Jefferson “Dock” Conley (Maternal Great Great Grandfather), Lydia Puckett (Maternal Great Great Grandmother),
Aramis Knight is represented by –
- Osbrink Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Universal City, Los Angeles County, California, United States
- Imprint PR, Public Relations Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Aramis Knight has dated –
- Paris Berelc (2013-2015) – Aramis Knight started dating actress and model, Paris Berelc, in the year 2013. Paris is known for appearing in several shows and films like Mighty Med, Invisible Sister, Lab Rats: Elite Force, Alexa & Katie, and Sugar Rush. During their time together, it was also speculated that the duo was planning to move in with one another. However, things did not quite work out for the two and they decided to part ways in 2015.
- Natalie Alyn Lind (2015-2017) – In 2015, Aramis Knight started going out with actress Natalie Alyn Lind. She is known for having been cast in a variety of roles in shows and movies such as One Tree Hill, Criminal Minds, Blood Done Sign My Name, Wizards of Waverly Place, Dear Dumb Diary, The Goldbergs, Murder in the First, Gotham, Chicago Fire, and Tell Me A Story. Aramis and Natalie were seen together on a number of occasions and that further confirmed their relationship. However, their romance soon got dissolved and they broke up by the second half of the year 2016. Moreover, it was speculated by some sources that the couple parted ways in 2017 instead of the previous year.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Asian and White)
Aramis Knight has Indian as well as Pakistani roots on his father’s side and is of English, Irish, and German descent on his mother’s side.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Toned body
- Usually sports slightly long hair
Aramis Knight has been a part of a number of commercials for various brands such as Bellsouth DSL, Campbell’s Soup, Home Depot, and Payless Shoes.
Best Known For
- Having been cast as Bean in the military science fiction action drama film, Ender’s Game (2013), which is based on the eponymous novel by Orson Scott Card and stars the likes of Asa Butterfield, Harrison Ford, Ben Kingsley, Viola Davis, Hailee Steinfeld, and Abigail Breslin
- Starring as M.K., a seemingly average teenage boy, in the television action-adventure drama series, Into the Badlands, whose lead cast also includes Daniel Wu, Orla Brady, Sarah Bolger, Emily Beecham, Oliver Stark, Madeleine Mantock, Ally Ioannides, Nick Frost, Lorraine Toussaint, and Sherman Augustus
- Having appeared in a variety of roles in several films and shows such as Juan Sanchez in Crossing Over, Tito Perez in Boston Legal, Emilio Valens in Cold Case, Carlos in Dexter, Justin Brogan in The Whole Truth, Wendell Pate in Hatching Pete, Young Sonny in General Hospital, Kid with Apple in The Dark Knight Rises, Alex Dos Santos in The Mentalist, Demetrio Hernandez in Welcome to the Family, Manager in Pororo3: Cyber Space Adventure, Anthony in Bucket & Skinner’s Epic Adventures, Brandon in Girl Meets World, and many more
Aramis Knight made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Jeremy El-Ibrahimi in the political thriller drama film, Rendition, in 2007. Directed by Gavin Hood, the film starred the likes of Jake Gyllenhaal, Reese Witherspoon, Peter Sarsgaard, Omar Metwally, Alan Arkin, and Meryl Streep.
First TV Show
Aramis Knight made his first TV show appearance by playing the role of Hispanic Boy in the pilot episode of the ABC science fiction horror drama series, Invasion, in September 2005. The lead cast of the show included actors such as William Fichtner, Eddie Cibrian, Kari Matchett, Lisa Sheridan, Tyler Labine, Alexis Dziena, Evan Peters, Ariel Gade, and Aisha Hinds.
Aramis Knight stays fit by leading an active life as well as by working out on a regular basis. He often uploads his pictures on social media which prove that the star spends his share of time at the gym to attain a toned body.
Aramis Knight Facts
- He was a mere 4 years old when he took a liking to the legendary singer and actor, Elvis Presley. Aramis Knight was so obsessed with the star that he used to always wear his leather jacket, no matter the weather. Moreover, he has also been to Graceland, a mansion located in Memphis, Tennessee, United States, which was once owned by Elvis Presley himself, at least twice.
- Soon after he attended the workshop with Kris Kyer, Aramis Knight started getting both the recognition as well as a couple of acting jobs.
- Although he has been cast in a couple of Hispanic/Latino roles, he does not have the same ancestry.
- His credits as a voiceover artist include working in a couple of projects such as Shrek Forever After and Happy Feet 2.
- Aramis Knight loves playing basketball.
- Visit his official website @ aramisknight.com.
- Follow Aramis Knight on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Aramis Knight / Instagram