Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Specific information about her formal education isn’t available.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Bless Berelc (Younger Sister) (Aspiring Actress), Joelie Berelc (Younger Sister) (Gymnast), Skye Berelc (Younger Sister)
Paris Berelc is represented by Osbrink Talent Agency.
5 ft 3½ in or 161 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Paris Berelc has dated –
- Aramis Knight (2013-2015) – Paris Berelc started dating actor Aramis Knight in 2013. They were also once reportedly planning to move in together. However, their relationship eventually fizzled out and they broke up in 2015.
- Eric Unger (2015) – Paris was seeing actor Eric Unger in November 2015 after they were spotted getting cozy at the Disney’s 2015 Gold and Silver Ball. They had met through Billy Unger, who works with Paris in the TV series, Lab Rats: Elite Force.
- Jake Short (2016) – In 2016, actors Jake Short and Paris were romantically linked to each other. They were photographed kissing each other. But, this relationship also didn’t last long and they split in May 2016.
- Peyton Meyer (2016) – In September 2016, Paris was linked with actor Peyton Meyer by tabloids after she shared a picture of them together from the acting program they were taking in Toronto. The clip of them exchanging vows at that program also sent their fans into overdrive.
- Jack Griffo (2016-Present) – The RUMORs of Paris dating actor Jack Griffo started swirling around in December 2016 after Jack assisted Paris’ family and friends in throwing a surprise birthday party for her. Jack was the one leading her into the party and the way he held her waist hinted at something more than close friends. In February 2017, Jack confirmed that they were dating by posting a note left by Paris welcoming him after a trip abroad.
Race / Ethnicity
Paris Berelc has French-Canadian and Filipino ancestry.
34-24-35 in or 86-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
Paris has starred in the TV commercials for
- Nintendo 3DS XL
- Boston Store
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
Being cast as Skylar Storm in the Disney series, Mighty Med and in science fiction TV series, Lab Rats: Elite Force.
Paris is yet to make her theatrical film debut.
First TV Show
In 2004, Paris was seen in the TV series, Health Corner as Rebecca.
Paris works out regularly to keep her body in shape and if she has a busy day schedule, she makes sure that she is squeezing in a late night workout. Apart from regular gym training, she is also fond of fitness challenges. She has even taken a 50-day abs challenge that had special abs exercises for each day.
She also credits her early work in gymnastics for her stunning figure. Paris has also done martial arts training on the shooting sets in preparation for her roles. She also recommends taking a hobby that involves regular physical work.
Paris Berelc Favorite Things
- Color – Burgundy and Olive Green
- Junk Food – Pringles, Cheetos, Ben and Jerry’s ice cream
Source – Twist Magazine, M Magazine
Paris Berelc Facts
- She started participating in gymnastics at the age of 5 and participated in numerous championships and competitions. She managed to become level 10 gymnast.
- In 2014, she went in to audition for the role of Maya Hart in comedy drama series, Girl Meets World. But, the role went to Sabrina Carpenter.
- Paris Berelc was discovered at the age of 9 by Ford Models.
- She started taking acting classes at the age of 12 at Acting Studio Chicago.
- She is the oldest in her family of four children.
- Follow Paris on Twitter and Instagram.