|Roope Salminen Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||December 11, 1989|
Roope Salminen is a Finnish TV personality, singer, and actor whose acting career started in 2008. He is known as the vocalist for the music group Roope Salminen & Koirat as well as has been a part of a variety of shows and movies including Hovimäki, Umur, Villa Helena, Roba, Kotikatu, Born in Heinola, Kallion eläimet, Ismo, Putous, Älä jäädy, Wendy and the Refugee Neverland, Virality, 95, Class Reunion 3, Ankeisen joulutervehdys, Hotel Swan Helsinki, Super Furball, Swingers, Hymyä!, and Pohjolan Satoa.
Roope Aleksi Salminen
TV Personality, Singer, Actor
- Father – Eppu Salminen (Actor)
- Mother – Minna Turunen (Actor)
- Others – Reijo Salminen (Grandfather) (TV Show Host), Krisse Salminen (Aunt) (Actor, Comedian)
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Roope Salminen has dated –
- Sara Sieppi (2015-2018) – He was romantically involved with television host, social media personality, and Miss Finland 2011 Sara Sieppi between the years 2015 and 2018. The media extensively covered their relationship.
- Helmi-Leena Nummela – Roope Salminen also dated actor Helmi-Leena Nummela and they were blessed with their first child in April 2020. However, the duo later decided to part ways.
Race / Ethnicity
Roope Salminen Facts
- He was awarded the title “Media Person of the Year in Finland” in 2016.
- After being accused of a s*xual assault (Finnish pakottaminen seksuaaliseen tekoon), Roope Salminen was sentenced for the crime in 2020.
- He has stated that he has been an alcoholic.
- With the band Roope Salminen & Koirat, Roope Salminen has released albums and tracks like Madafakin levy, Reissumies, Biisonit, Tähdet kohdallaan, Pilkun jälkeen, and Voodoo (ft. Anna Abreu).
Featured Image by Roope Salminen / Instagram