Rosabell Laurenti Sellers
She has studied acting from London’s Guildhall School of Music and Drama.
- Siblings – Lucia Laurenti Sellers (Sister), Diego Laurenti Sellers (Brother)
The Artists Partnership
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian ancestry on her father’s side while she is of American descent on her mom’s side.
35-23-34 in or 89-58.5-86 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
Best Known For
Playing Tyene Sand in the HBO fantasy drama series Game of Thrones.
Rosabell debuted with romantic comedy film Many Kisses Later (Italian: Ex) in 2009.
First TV Show
In 2006, she appeared in the drama miniseries E poi c’è Filippo.
To prepare for the role as Tyene Sand in Game of Thrones, she did intensive sword fighting training and even martial arts.
Rosabell Laurenti Sellers Facts
- Rosabell does not like Justin Bieber‘s commercial music. Though, she does not hate him as a person.
- She received rave reviews for her performance in 2010 Italian TV movie Memories of Anne Frank.
- Game of Thrones co-stars Liam Cunningham and Rosabell have also worked together in The Whistleblower (2010).
- Rosabell has a dual citizenship of Italy and America.
- As a philanthropist, Rosabell has served in the Comunità di Sant’Egidio soup kitchen in Rome.
- To involve teen Italian people in charity work, she founded Young Actors for Humanitarian Involvement.
- Born in Italy, she has been raised in New York City, New York, United States for the most part.
- In 2004, she made her theater debut in La Mama theater production. At that time, she was 8.
- She joined the Game of Thrones cast in 2015 during season 5.
- She admires the work of actress Natalie Portman.
- She is not on social media.