|Rosanna Pansino Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||June 8, 1985|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Rosanna Pansino is an American YouTuber, actress, author, singer, baker, producer, and voice artist who is best known for her internet cooking show Nerdy Nummies. It became the most popular cooking series on YouTube and won her a Shorty Award in 2013 as well as an additional nomination in 2015, and earned her 5 Streamy Award nominations too. One of the highest-paid women on YouTube, she also peaked Forbes‘ “Top Influencers: Food” list in 2017. Moreover, Rosanna Pansino has released songs like Perfect Together and Rainbow Magic (ft. Schmoyoho) as well as authored books titled The Nerdy Nummies Cookbook and Baking All Year Round.
Rosanna Jeanne Reardon
Seattle, Washington, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Rosanna Pansino attended the Native American Elementary School. After completing her high school education, she got enrolled at the Pacific Lutheran University and graduated in 2007.
YouTuber, Baker, Author, Singer, Actress, Producer, Voice Artist
- Father – Michael Reardon
- Mother – Jean/Jeanne
- Siblings – Molly Pansino (Younger Sister) (Assists Rosanna in creating her YouTube videos)
- Others – William Albert Reardon (Paternal Grandfather), Mavis Vernell Lukert (Paternal Grandmother), Albert Henry Stimac (Maternal Grandfather), Jean Lena Pansino (Maternal Grandmother)
Rosanna Pansino has been represented by William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
She has released her music on her own through iTunes.
Her net worth had been $9 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
4 ft 10 in or 147 cm (via Twitter)
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rosanna Pansino has dated –
- Josh Sussman (2010) – Rosanna was allegedly going out with actor Josh Sussman at the start of 2010. They were first spotted together in January at the celebration of Glee’s Golden Globe nominations in West Hollywood. Their last public appearance at a red carpet event came in June 2010 during the opening night of A Chorus Line.
- Mike Lamond (2013-Present) – Pansino started dating e-sports commentator Mike Lamond (also known as Husky) in 2013. They know each other since 2010 due to work. In February 2019, during Valentine’s Day video, she had cleared the air about her dating timeline.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of German, Irish, Dutch, English, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Scottish, small amounts of Belgian Flemish, Cornish, Swedish, Swiss-German, and Welsh descent on her father’s side and has Croatian and Italian ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Short height
- Petite figure
- Broad smile
33-24-34 in or 84-61-86.5 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)
4 (US) or 34.5 (EU)
Best Known For
- The popularity of her YouTube baking show, Nerdy Nummies. On her show, she has hosted several popular YouTubers such as Lilly Singh, Markiplier, and Michelle Phan.
- Her strong online presence on various social media platforms including YouTube ( over 9 million subscribers) and Instagram (3 million-plus followers)
As a Singer
In February 2015, she released her debut single Perfect Together on iTunes.
In 2011, she made her theatrical film debut in a minor role in the comedy movie, Amy Alyson Fans as Ahsoka.
First TV Show
In 2009, Rosanna Pansino made her first TV show appearance as the Holiday Elf in the Christmas Scandal episode of the comedy TV series, Parks and Recreation. However, her role on the show was uncredited.
Her first credited TV show appearance came in The Scream Queens vs. Zombie President episode of the comedy TV series, NSFW Show in 2010.
For her daily exercise, Rosanna heads out for long morning walks with her pet dog Cookie. She acknowledges that her choice of exercise might not be intense, but it still plays an important role in keeping her body toned and also gives her a lot of energy to start her day.
When it comes to diet, Rosanna has claimed that she is not a fan of dieting. She loves to explore new restaurants and try different foods, therefore, going on a diet is certainly off the table for her. The only thing she relies on to keep her petite body in shape is portion control. She makes sure that she enjoys her favorite food items in moderation.
Rosanna Pansino Favorite Things
- Color – Watermelon
Source – Twitter
Rosanna Pansino Facts
- She started making YouTube videos as a sort of practice to polish up her acting skills. She felt that making such videos would make her more confident in front of the camera.
- Early in her career, she was asked to choose between making YouTube videos and pursuing an acting career by her agent, who believed that instead of making videos, she should be interning and auditioning to drive her acting career forward. She decided that she would focus on her YouTube career.
- She inherited her love of baking from her grandmother, who taught Rosanna baking in her childhood. Right from an early age, Rosanna used to make special treats on request from her friends.
- She appeared in the music video for the song Dessert by Dawin (ft. Silentó) in 2015.
- She has revealed in her interviews that it takes about five days to complete the shooting and production of a single episode of her popular YouTube show, Nerdy Nummies.
- In 2015, she published her cookbook, The Nerdy Nummies Cookbook: Sweet Treats for the Geek in All of Us, which made its debut on the relevant New York Times bestseller list at the fifth position.
- In 2018, she published her second cookbook, Baking All Year Round.
- When she started making YouTube videos, she just had an $80 Flip camera to shoot her videos. Also, she had to double up as an editor for her work.
- In her freshman year at high school, she lettered in varsity soccer and varsity gymnastics.
- As a part of her education program at the university, she traveled to China, where she managed to earn the title of Educational Goodwill Ambassador from the Tsinghua University.
- The Italian translation of her first name Rosanna in ‘Rose of Grace.’
- She worked as an English teacher, during her stay in China, as a part of the global poverty alleviation effort.
- She has done a lot of activism and endorsement work for the Alzheimer’s Association and has even taken part in the Walk to End Alzheimer’s event, which was organized to raise funds and awareness for the organization.
- When she got serious about pursuing a YouTube career, she started a small family-run production company with $20,000, which she had saved by keeping aside 10% from each paycheck she had received till then.
- Early in her teens and youth, she did a number of odd jobs, which included waitressing on and off for 8 years. She also worked at the Abercrombie store, where she was tasked with folding clothes.
- She co-starred as Scientist (Prof. Beauregard) in the interactive comedy heist film, A Heist with Markiplier, in 2019.
- In February 2021, she underwent surgery to get her breast implants removed.
- In 2019, Rosanna was admitted to the hospital for the treatment of a bacterial infection.
- In December 2019, she publicly announced the death of her father due to leukemia (blood cancer). He had been fighting cancer for 6 years.
- In March 2021, she celebrated the 1st birthday of her dog Coconut.
- In 2021, Rosanna hosted and executive produced the baking show Baketopia for HBO Max.
Featured Image by Rosanna Pansino / Instagram
She is amazing. Love how little she is. She reminds me of my babysitter growing up
This babysitter was amazing and so great to me. She was tiny like Rossana and for a second when I saw Rossana’s pic I thought it was her. She started babysitting me when I was 6 and I was almost as tall as her and my feet were already bigger than hers. I loved she always wore pantyhose or stockings with heels. Even if she was in shorts. She would babysit me like once a week when she was about 16. I was the son of a 6’8 dad and 6’2 mom so I was bound to be taller than little Rossana even if I was young and 10 years younger than her. She was used to being shorter than people but amazed by my height at my age.
I’ll never forget the first time I looked down to her eyes. She had kicked off her heels and was in pantyhose feet and I was helping her make food and we both saw it at the same time she was looking up to me. I was 8. She gave me a great big hug and made such a big deal about “her baby boy will soon tower over her” She was such a good sport over the next two years as I was a foot taller than her by age 10. She would always take off her heels all the time now and give me a hug and look up to me with a big smile saying “how’s my giant boy”. By 11 I was 6’4″ and would pick her up for hugs. I loved seeing her little feet in pantyhose dangle way above the floor. She would also randomly just come up and hug me so far below by my ribs at this point. She would always say that I was baby sitting her now which made me feel so big and important.
If I’m not mistaken, Ro has been dating Mike Lamond since 2011.
I had no idea she was so tiny. We saw her at a fan book signing after it was wrapping up. She was without shoes and everyone towered over her. Even the kids. There must have been 10 or so girls around the age of 9-11 and without exception she was smaller than them. She got on tiptoes to hug even the shortest of the girls.