|Rose Montoya Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||October 10, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Rose Montoya is an American model, content creator, and transgender rights activist who has modeled for various high-end brands including Fenty Beauty, Savage X Fenty, Fluide, Yandy.com, Adore Me, and TOMS Shoes.
Idaho, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Rose graduated from Seattle University in 2015 with a bachelor of arts degree in film studies. She was 19 years old at the time.
Model, Content Creator, Public Speaker, Transgender Rights Activist
- Siblings – Rose has four siblings.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She identifies as a nonbinary transgender woman.
Through her social media, Rose has promoted various brands including FX Networks, New York City Pride, Planned Parenthood, Fenty Beauty, Parade, and Fluide.
She has appeared in commercials for various brands including Savage X Fenty, Yandy.com, Adore Me, Toms Shoes, and oVertone.
Rose Montoya Facts
- She was raised in rural southern Idaho in a family of four siblings.
- Her mother, who worked as a sign language interpreter and Christian missionary taught Rose American Sign Language as a child. Montoya’s father, on the other hand, worked as a worship pastor at her church.
- She started her self-titled YouTube channel on July 19, 2010.
- It was in high school that Rose realized that she was attracted to men and came out as gay in 2010. After that, she began to take part in drag shows finally coming out as a transgender woman in 2015.
- On June 23, 2015, Montaya began her journey with her gender transition. Then she changed her legal name in September 2015 and came out as bisexual in 2016, and in 2019, as a non-binary transgender woman.
- Montaya started her modeling career in 2018. It was the undergarment company TomboyX that discovered her. She was later scouted by Tricia Romani of League Models and InspirationALL Talent through TikTok.
- In 2021, Rose was featured in Out Magazine‘s 18 LGBTQ+ Policy Makers and Advocates Changing the World.
- She was nominated for “Favorite TikToker” at the 10th annual Queerty Awards in 2022.
- Rose goes by the pronouns of she/her/they/them.
- In the past, Montoya worked as a full-time makeup artist and manager at a department store’s cosmetics counter. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic in the United States, she was laid off.
- She has undergone several surgeries for her transition, some of which include breast augmentation, a trachea shave, and a genioplasty.
- Rose suffers from chronic anxiety and depression.
- She is polyamorous.
- Rose made headlines in June 2023, after she was captured in a video exposing her breast at the white house while at the Saturday’s Pride event on the South Lawn. She was later banned from entering.
Featured Image By Rose Montoya / Instagram