|Charles Michael Davis Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||December 1, 1984|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Charles Michael Davis is an American actor, model, producer, and director who has been cast in several roles in shows and movies like Quentin Carter in NCIS: New Orleans, Ted in For the People, Marcel Gerard in The Vampire Diaries as well as The Originals, Dr. Jason Myers in Grey’s Anatomy, Liam Lupo in Switched at Birth, Zane Anders in Younger, Frank in The Learning Curve, and Blair Williams in Chicago P.D.
Charles Michael Davis
Dayton, Montgomery County, Ohio, United States
Charles Michael Davis studied at Stebbins High School in Riverside, Ohio. Afterward, he graduated from Miami University located in Oxford, Ohio.
Actor, Model, Producer, Director
- Father – Charles Davis
- Mother – Marina Davis
Charles Michael Davis is represented by Mary Erickson Entertainment, Llc, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States.
6 ft or 183 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Charles Michael Davis has dated –
- Katrina Amato
- Monika Anne Clarke (2018)
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Black and Asian)
Charles Michael Davis is of African American descent on his father’s side and has Filipino ancestry on his mother’s side.
- Toned physique
- Deep-set eyes
He has appeared in the TV commercials for New Balance, Excel, McDonald’s Cafe, FootLocker, Pontiac, etc.
Charles Michael Davis Facts
- He was 10 years old when he was charged guilty of shoplifting headphones.
- In October 2005, he made his first TV show appearance by playing the role of Applicant #2 in an episode titled Don’t Mess with My Man of the comedy romantic drama series, Noah’s Arc.
- Charles Michael Davis appeared in the music video for the song Mi Ricordo by J. Ralph in 2011.
- His directing credits include working on 2 episodes titled High Water and a Devil’s Daughter and What, Will, I, Have, Left, of the fantasy supernatural drama television series, The Originals, between 2017 and 2018. He also starred on the show alongside actors Joseph Morgan, Daniel Gillies, Claire Holt, and Phoebe Tonkin and played the role of Marcel Gerard who is a vampire and former slave.
- He once revealed that his first-ever TV crush was Aunt Becky from Full House.
- In 2019, Charles Michael Davis started appearing as Ted in the legal drama TV series, For the People. He was included in the show’s lead cast alongside Hope Davis, Ben Shenkman, Jasmin Savoy Brown, and others.
- Charles enjoys furniture building and painting.
- He has served as a producer for projects like Ur in Analysis and The Life Genie.
- In the year 2020, Charles Michael Davis appeared as Quentin Carter in the action crime drama and police procedural television series, NCIS: New Orleans.
- If he were to choose any other career, he would choose to become a chef.
Featured Image by iDominick / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0