|Brady Noon Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||December 30, 2005|
Brady Noon is an American actor and singer, best known for his role as Tommy Darmody in the HBO TV series Boardwalk Empire between 2010 and 2013 alongside Steve Buscemi, Kelly Macdonald, Michael Shannon, Shea Whigham, Paul Sparks, and Anatol Yusef. After a 6-year break from acting, Brady landed the role of Thor in the comedy, adventure movie, Good Boys (2019).
Forked River, New Jersey, United States
New York City, New York, United States
- Siblings – Connor Noon (Twin Brother), Madison Noon (Older Sister)
Brady Noon is represented by –
- The Gersh Agency (Talent Agent) in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, California, United States, and New York City, New York, United States
- Marilyn Zitner Management (Manager) in New York City, New York, United States
Classic Rock, Rock
4 ft 6 in or 137 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Brady Noon Facts
- He and his twin brother Connor alternated playing the character of Tommy Darmody on Boardwalk Empire (2010-2013).
- His film debut, Good Boys (2019), broke the year’s record for the largest opening weekend total for an original comedy. It grossed $21 million with a budget of only $20 million.
- Brady underwent weeks of dancing choreography practice for a dancing scene in the mall in Good Boys (2019) which took 3 weeks to shoot. The dance included inappropriate “thrusting” with a fake baby that was later cut out from the final version.
- His choreographer was Paul Becker, who also choreographed many dances in the TV series Riverdale performed by Camila Mendes, Lili Reinhart, Madelaine Petsch, and Vanessa Morgan.
- During the press events for his debut film, he had the chance to meet the wrestler Steve “Stone Cold” Austin and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, as well as many actors such as Kevin Hart, Seth Rogen, B. J. Novak, Octavia Spencer, Jason Statham, and Zach Woods.
- He is a big fan of ice hockey.
- Brady made his singing debut in Good Boys with a song named I Want to Know What Love Is, originally sung by the rock band Foreigner.
- His Good Boys co-stars think he’s the bravest of them all. Brady says Jacob Tremblay is the daredevil among them.
- He said that playing the multiplayer video game Fortnite: Battle Royale helped him and his co-stars to bond off-screen, which translated to on-screen chemistry.
- Brady’s parents forbid him from playing Fortnite during weekdays because he started to get addicted to it.
- The most dangerous thing he’s done in his life is to go zip lining over a 600-foot gap with his mom in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. He got stuck in the middle because he didn’t weigh enough to push himself to the end and had to wiggle to start moving.
- Brady’s biggest fear is drowning, even though he is a decent swimmer.
- His mom didn’t have a problem with him appearing in an R-rated movie at a young age but still hated every time he had to curse.
- In November 2019, Brady and his brother played twins in the romantic comedy Marry Me with Jennifer Lopez and Owen Wilson in lead roles.
Featured Image by Brady Noon / Instagram