Seth Aaron Rogen
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Los Angeles, California, United States
Nationality / Citizenship
Rogen went to the Vancouver Talmud Torah Elementary School in British Columbia in Canada.
He also studied at the Point Grey Secondary School in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Actor, filmmaker, comedian
- Father – Mark Rogen (Actor)
- Mother – Sandy Rogen (Social Worker)
- Siblings – Danya Rogen (Older Sister)
He is managed by Principal Entertainment.
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
88 kg or 194 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Seth Rogen dated –
- Lauren Miller (2004-Present) – Rogen and actress Lauren Miller started dating in 2004 after they met on Da Ali G Show. They got engaged on September 29, 2010 and tied the knot on October 2, 2011 in Sonoma County, California.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Russian Jewish descent.
- Curly hair
- Deep voice
- Infectious laugh
His body measurements may be –
- Chest – 42 in or 107 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14 in or 35.5 cm
- Waist – 37 in or 94 cm
In April 2014, he appeared in the ESPN SportsCenter TV commercial with Aaron Rodgers.
Best Known For
His movies Knocked Up (2007), Funny People (2009) and Steve Jobs (2015).
He made his acting debut in the 2001 supernatural drama movie Donnie Darko. He played the role of Ricky Danforth in the movie.
First TV Show
Seth made his TV debut with NBC’s teen comedy show Freaks and Geeks in 1999 and appeared until 2000 as Ken Miller. He appeared in a total of 18 episodes.
His directorial debut was in 2013 with This Is the End.
He co-produced The 40-Year-Old Virgin in 2005.
He hates exercising but does exercise regularly. Seth drinks a lot of water and has completely given up on sugary beverages.
Seth Rogen Favorite Things
- Actor – Adam Sandler
- Singer – Led Zeppelin, Wu-Tang Clan
- Movies – Coming to America (1988)
Source – MTV, Rolling Stone
Seth Rogen Facts
- At the age of 16, he won the Vancouver Amateur Comedy Contest with his deadpan style of humour.
- Seth started his career as a stand-up comedian in his teens.
- The actor co-wrote the foreword for the Blake J. Harris book Console Wars: Sega, Nintendo, and the Battle that Defined a Generation in 2014.
- Rogen is a supporter for creating awareness on the Alzheimer’s disease.
- Seth Rogen founded Hilarity for Charity movement to raise awareness for Alzheimer’s disease.
- He is a talented voice artist and lent his voice to The Simpsons in 2009 and 2014 and American Dad! (2006), Horton Hears a Who! (2008), Kung Fu Panda (2008), and Monsters vs. Aliens (2009).
- He was awarded Canadian Comedy Person of the Year at Canadian Comedy Awards in 2008 and 2009.
- Seth was ranked at no. 20 in the 30 Under 30 actors list of Entertainment Weekly in 2008.
- Rogen is a NORML member.
- Seth is an open marijuana user.
- He acts as a muse for the gay community and called himself a Bear Icon.
- Christopher Schulz used him as a subject of “Seth”, a side project of PINUPS magazine that showcased the actor in many sexual poses.
- He is really good friends with Jay Baruchel.
- You can follow him on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.