|Caity Lotz Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||December 30, 1986|
Caity Lotz is an American actor, dancer, writer, model, and singer. She has played Stephanie Horton in the period drama television series Mad Men, Officer Kirsten Landry in the horror black comedy mockumentary television series Death Valley, Annie Barlow in the supernatural horror film The Pact and its sequel The Pact 2, Heidi in the neo-noir thriller film Small Town Crime, Susan Hudson in the drama film Live at the Foxes Den, Dr. Emily McTier in the science fiction film 400 Days, Stacy in the 3D dance film Battle of the Year, Ava/The Machine in the science fiction thriller film The Machine, and Sara Lance/The Canary/White Canary in The CW’s Arrowverse television series, where she has appeared in Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow, The Flash, Supergirl, and Batwoman.
Caitlin Marie Lotz
Caity, Cat, Cait
San Diego, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
From 2001 to 2003, Caity went to Rancho Bernardo High School.
Actor, dancer, singer, model, writer
Caity Lotz has been signed with United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
Her net worth had been $2 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Caity Lotz has dated –
- Maciej Zakoscielny (2013-2014) – Polish actor, Maciej Zakoscielny and Caity Lotz dated from May 2013 to November 2014. They remained together for 18 months.
- Dylan Lewis (2016-2019) – In 2016, she started going out with Dylan Lewis but the duo eventually parted ways in December 2019.
- Ruby Rose (2020) – It is RUMORed that she had a fling with Australian model, actor, and television presenter Ruby Rose in June 2020.
- Kyle Schmid (2021-Present) – In 2021, Caity started dating Canadian actor, Kyle Schmid who is known for his role in Blood Ties. In May 2022, the couple got engaged.
Race / Ethnicity
Mildly freckled face
34-26-35 in or 86-66-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
7 (US) or 4.5 (UK) or 37.5 (EU)
Caity has been seen in the commercials for Reebok, Jack in the Box, and T-Mobile.
Best Known For
Playing Sara Lance / White Canary in The CW’s action-adventure series Legends of Tomorrow and Arrow.
She is also known for playing Annie Barlow in the supernatural horror film series The Pact and The Pact 2.
As a Singer
She has contributed as a singer as a member of the girl group Soccx.
With the group, she released her debut album Hold On in 2007.
Caity first appeared in the 2006 cheerleading comedy film Bring It On: All or Nothing as Pacific Vista Cheerleader.
First TV Show
In 2010, she appeared in AMC’s period drama series Mad Men for her role as Stephanie Horton. From 2010 to 2015, she has already appeared in 5 episodes playing the same role.
She is a dancer since young, which is her biggest workout. She spends an active lifestyle on the set and off the set as well.
Whenever she finds time during the whole day, she tries to fit in a workout. She tries to exercise daily. Caity also does yoga because she feels good after doing it.
She is also seen doing parkour training which again takes a lot of stamina for jumping and running. Lotz also practices some martial arts. Her routine life is pretty much busy and physically demanding. Hence, her fitness.
Caity Lotz Favorite Things
- Drink – Sake (Alcoholic Beverage)
Source – IMDb
Caity Lotz Facts
- Caity started her professional career in 2005 as a singer.
- Lotz became a member of the girl group Soccx in 2005.
- Caity also practices parkour training and martial arts tricking.
- She was cast as Ava/The Machine in the science fiction thriller film, The Machine, in 2013 and this role won her the award for “Best Actress” at Toronto After Dark Film Festival while she was also nominated for a British Independent Film Award in the “Most Promising Newcomer” category.
- In Maxim’s Hot 100 list, she was placed at #99 in 2014.
- As a model, she has appeared in the editorial for Men’s Health and Esquire. Caity was seen in Esquire’s “Me in My Place” photoshoot.
- In 2016, she started appearing as Sara Lance/White Canary in the superhero series Legends of Tomorrow and this performance got her nominated for Teen Choice Awards for “Choice TV Actress Action” in both 2017 and 2018.
- At 7, she started dancing.
- As a professional dancer, she has been into videos of various singers like Avril Lavigne, Lady Gaga, David Guetta, Selena Gomez, Estelle, T-Pain, JoJo, and Cascada.
- Caity was a stunt double in the dance film Step Up 3D (2010).
- She has learned martial arts such as Taekwondo, Wushu, Krav Maga, Arnis, and Muay Thai.
- She is a backup dancer turned Hollywood actor.
Caity graduated from The Charter School of San Diego in 2003, not Rancho Bernardo High School.
Also her father, Thomas Edward Lotz is a retired attorney who owns Lotz Doggett & Rawers LLP based in San Diego, CA