|Rozanna Purcell Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||September 3, 1990|
Rozanna Purcell is an Irish model and the winner of Miss Universe Ireland 2010. After trying her luck in modeling, she switched her career to follow her passion for cooking and started a food blog. Her first cookbook was published in January 2016 which became an instant hit. The model is quite active on the social media and has more than 300k followers on Instagram.
Rozanna Purcell’s educational qualifications are unknown.
Model, Food Blogger
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Rebecca Purcell (Older sister), Rachel Purcell (Older sister)
As a model, Rozanna Purcell was represented by AR Agency.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rozanna Purcell has dated –
- Niall Breslin (2012-2016) – Rozanna dated Irish musician, former Westmeath Gaelic footballer, and Leinster Rugby player, Niall Breslin, for 4 years before calling it quits in 2016.
- Zach Desmond (2016-Present) – Rozanna started dating Zach in the summer of 2016 and has been very vocal about her relationship with music promoter Zach Desmond. She refers to him as someone with whom she can be her real self.
Race / Ethnicity
- Dimpled smile
- Large full lips
9.5 (US) or 40 (EU) or 7 (UK)
Rozanna has endorsed Imedeen skincare range.
Best Known For
- Winning the Miss Universe Ireland 2010
- Securing a spot in the top 10 participants of Miss Universe 2010
First TV Show
Rozanna made her first TV show appearance as a participant in the Miss Universe 2010.
Rozanna stays fit by working out every morning. Her routine involves either a quick workout session at the gym or going for long cycle rides before work, every day. She loves triathlon and TRX suspension training.
In 2017, she increased her gym workout sessions from 6 times a week to 10-11 times a week and later became a qualified personal trainer.
Rozanna Purcell Favorite Things
- Restaurants – The Yellowtail Japanese restaurant in the Bellagio Hotel, Las Vegas; The Palomar in London; Taste at Rustic Stone, Dublin
- Film – Zoolander (2001)
- Books – The Secret Race
- Item In The Wardrobe – Balenciaga boots
Source – HOT PRESS, Independent.ie
Rozanna Purcell Facts
- Rozanna Purcell grew up on a horse farm in Ireland that also had cows. She spent her time looking after the horses and the cattle.
- As a child, she never knew about the PlayStation and did not watch TV. She spent her time outdoors.
- She was very athletic and loved sports. In fact, she still lists sports as one of her interests apart from cooking.
- She was placed in the Top 10 at Miss Universe 2010 and was signed with the Trump Models agency and went on to become one of Ireland’s supermodels.
- Apart from modeling, cooking is her real passion.
- Rozanna left international modeling to become a food blogger.
- In 2013, she started a food blog called Natural Born Feeder.
- Her first cookbook was published in January 2016 which soon became a bestseller.
- During her initial days as a model, she tried every crash diet to reduce weight but she eventually started eating normally after becoming a food blogger.
- Rozanna is also a fitness freak and has admitted that she feels like she has missed out on something if she doesn’t work out.
- She actively participates in various charities and has also helped to create awareness about cancer while working with the Irish Cancer Society.
- She is also a dog lover and has a dog named Willy.
- To know more about her, visit her official website @ officialrozpurcell.com.
- Follow Rozanna Purcell on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Rozanna Purcell / Instagram