|Ryan Hoffman Badui Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||January 9, 1988|
Ryan Hoffman Badui is a Mexican YouTuber and social media influencer who rose to prominence with comedic vlogs on his YouTube channel, titled Rayito, that has amassed more than 9.5 million subscribers. He has developed a loyal following on other social media platforms as well with more than 4.5 million followers on Twitter and more than 8 million followers on Instagram, both accounts run under the pseudonym Rayito. He has also been a member of Badabun, a Mexican influencer company that has worked with major global brands like Disney, Microsoft, Converse, Telcel, and Bud Light; and has been among the most-subscribed YouTube network channels alongside the likes of Machinima and Vevo.
Ryan Hoffman Badui
Mexico City, Mexico
Mexico City, Mexico
YouTuber, Social Media Influencer
- Father – Raúl Hoffman (d. 2019)
- Mother – Marina Badui Milan
- Siblings – Yoss Hoffman (Younger Sister) (YouTuber, Social Media Personality, Actress). He has 1 brother.
- Others – He has 7 half-siblings.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ryan has dated –
- Grecia González (2017-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Hispanic and White)
He is of Mexican, Ukrainian, Lithuanian, and Lebanese descent.
- Side-cropped, curly hair
- Sports a rugged beard
- Has a tattoo on his left arm and both his feet
- Affable smile
Ryan Hoffman Badui Facts
- He had a long-standing struggle with dyslexia during his childhood.
- His primary YouTube channel was initially named DebRyanShow and was started in 2011. The same year, he began posting on Twitter and Facebook. He also runs a secondary Instagram account, to share more personal pictures, which has amassed more than 400k followers.
- He is a Twitch streamer and is involved with the Mexican esports organization EGYX Esports. His secondary YouTube channel titled DebRyanLive has also exceeded the mark of 1 million subscribers.
- In June 2018, he was involved in a serious controversy when he uploaded a video clip where he appeared with a Mexican flag as a cape, threw a German flag on the ground, and proceeded to pretend as if he was performing a s*xual act with the German flag. The incident occurred in Russia after Mexico had defeated Germany by a solitary goal in a tense group stage match during the 2018 FIFA World Cup. Ryan later apologized for his actions and stated that he was hungover and was challenged by certain Mexican fans to dishonor the German flag.
- In July 2019, he was criticized heavily for broadcasting pictures from his father’s funeral procession on his social media accounts.
Featured Image by Ryan Hoffman Badui / Instagram