|Betsy Mikesell Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 26, 1980|
Betsy Mikesell is an American social media star, YouTuber, and entrepreneur who is best known for being the matriarch of the Mikesell family that runs the family-friendly YouTube channel called The Mikesell Family. Other than that, Betsy is also known for being the founder of rising brand Beddy’s.
The United States of America
Betsy studied at the Paul Mitchell the School-Provo from 1999 to 2000.
Entrepreneur, Social Media Personality, YouTuber
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Betsy has dated –
- Gentry Mikesell – The couple has 3 children, a girl named Alyssa Mikesell (b. November 8, 2001) (Social Media Personality, YouTuber) and twins Brock (b. May 20, 2004) and Boston Mikesell (b. May 20, 2004) (Social Media Personality, YouTuber).
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair light brown.
- Slightly curly hair
- Perfect lips
Through her social media, Betsy has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as –
- Ypsilon Dresses
- Cents of Style
- Cara Loren Shop
- Gold Elite™
Betsy Mikesell Favorite Things
- Books – Rising Strong by Brene Brown, Never Split the Difference by Chris Voss
Source – Underdog
Betsy Mikesell Facts
- She and her husband Gentry started the YouTube channel titled The Mikesell Family on January 29, 2019, and the first video that was uploaded to the channel was on January 30. It was titled Break in… CAUGHT on SECURITY Camera😱| The Mikesell Family.
- In the past, she worked as a hairstylist Elizabeth Mikesell Salon.
- She is the founder of the zipper bedding company known as Beddy’s that was brought to life in 2011.
- Betsy uploads several make-up and beauty tutorial videos to the family channel. Some of which are Betsy’s HAIR tutorial! | The Mikesell Family, DIY Spray Tan! | The Mikesell Family, and Everyday MAKEUP tutorial!.
- She lives each day with various quotes including “When we run from struggle, we are never free”, “So we turn toward truth and look it in the eye”, “We will not be characters in our stories”, “Not villains, not victims, not even heroes”.
- Betsy has a dog named Frannie.
Featured Image By Betsy Mikesell / Instagram