|Sabrina Claudio Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||September 19, 1996|
Sabrina Claudio is an American singer whose sultry and enchanting voice has made her one of the most promising R&B artists in the music industry. The success of her debut mixtape, About Time, which managed to feature high on the music charts, was the proof of her popularity as a mainstream artist. Away from her honeyed vocals, her sensual lazy body language in her videos has helped in further solidifying her popularity. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 600k followers on Instagram and more than 200k followers on Twitter.
Miami, Florida, United States
Sabrina attended Everglades High School in Miramar, Florida.
- Father – Damian Luis Claudio (Works in the medical field)
- Mother – Minette (Works in the medical field)
- Others – Nestor Luis Claudio (Paternal Grandfather), Mirna Celeste (Paternal Grandmother), Félix Gerardo Santos (Maternal Grandfather), Marta Morales (Maternal Grandmother)
Sabrina Claudio is managed by Nael Atweh of Grass Fed Management.
R&B, Alternative R&B, Pop
- SC Entertainment
- Artist Partner Group
- Atlantic Records
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has Puerto Rican ancestry on her father’s side, while, on her mother’s side, she has Cuban ancestry.
Sabrina Claudio has used her social media presence to endorse brands like –
- House Of CB
- Bec & Bridge
She is religious and believes in God. In her own words –
I’m not heavily religious and go to church every weekend but I do believe in God.
Best Known For
- The popularity of her singles such as Unravel Me and Belong to You on various social media platforms. The latter managed to reach as high as the 2nd position on the Billboard Twitter Emerging Artists chart.
- The popularity of her single, Don’t Let Me Down. She had collaborated with Khalid for the song, which peaked at the 22nd spot on US R&B charts.
In August 2018, she released her debut studio album No Rain, No Flowers. The pre-release hype of the album was driven with the release of singles All of You and Don’t Let Me Down.
First TV Show
In 2017, Sabrina Claudio made her first TV show appearance on the comedy talk show, The Late Late Show with James Corden.
Sabrina Claudio Favorite Things
- Musical Influences – Jazz, Bossa Nova, and R&B
- Current Artists – Daniel Caesar, SZA, and Khalid
- Music Groups – Destiny’s Child and Boyz II Men
Sabrina Claudio Facts
- At the age of 14, she started her music career by posting her covers on her YouTube account.
- In 2015, she decided to shift her base from Miami to Los Angeles to get better opportunities to boost her career.
- She stopped covering other artists’ songs in 2015 and started focusing solely on singing and performing her original songs.
- She used SoundCloud to release her early original songs. It was her popularity on the music streaming website that helped her take the next step to become a mainstream sensation.
- She got her first big breakthrough on the social media when her cover of Frank Ocean‘s Super Rich Kids became a viral hit.
- Her first YouTube channel was created under the name of UrbanPouvoir in November 2011. She stopped posting content on the channel in March 2014 as she created her official channel after becoming a mainstream artist.
- In May 2017, Sabrina was called “The Future of R&B” by Teen Vogue in their feature on “10 Female Artists Who Are Changing the Music Game”.
- Before she decided to give music her full attention, she gave modeling and dancing a try as well.
- In April 2018, she was caught in a major controversy after her alleged racist remarks were uncovered on Twitter. In her past tweets, she had used derogatory terms for black women. After the social media furor, she immediately took to her official Twitter account to make an official apology for her past ignorance.
- In August 2017, it was revealed that she was going to join singer and rapper, 6lack, for the North American leg of his Free 6lack Tour.
- Visit her official website @ sabrinaclaudio.com.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and SoundCloud.
Featured Image by Sabrina Claudio / Instagram